Let's hope the Bulls "KEEP IT GOING"...

Noshayah DaMuzikbox

Liked Posts:
As the days draw nearer to the Playoffs, I'm getting more and more nervous, excited... I can barely contain myself! Hearing today when I got home that Derrick Rose is participating in contact drills, and in 4-on-4 scrimmages should be exciting for all Bulls fans! Yeah, true! I get a little bit antsy myself fearing that someone will get hurt again, but this is the NBA, and players do get hurt, ankles do get sprained, elbows get thrown, the game gets a lot more physical come playoff time!

I'm excited to see the whole squad finally come together HEALTHY, and make a run at this thing. It's either now or never. If they can just somehow STAY HEALTHY, and keep the belief that they can beat anybody in a seven game series (the Bulls are one of few teams this season to beat every NBA team in 2014-15). I love the energy in the town, I love the energy in the UC lately as well.

I know I'm on board with the hashtag #KeepItGoing, that the Team has going online (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook). I think Pau and Niko were the first ones to start pushing it (I could be wrong, don't kill me if I am) nonetheless... I hope they truly do Keep It Going! First team to 16 Wins is the Champion! For all the haters... don't come cheering when the Bulls shuts up all the doubters! (yeah I know) we say that every year too, until something bad happens. :D

I'm wondering who is everyone excited to see take their play to the next level come playoff time? Does anyone else feel that this could be the year title #7 comes to town? I sure hope so, Chicago really needs it.

I also recently heard about the death of a Chicago Artist's Manager, who was planning something with Joakim at his house, it's pretty sad that man got murdered like that. The senseless killings are just ridiculous. I really hope this violence thing calms down, it so unnecessary. Maybe the Bulls winning a title again will mend many hearts? IDK... I'm just a positive thinker, and dreamer, and I hope everyone that shares Bulls love on here can do everything we possibly can to squash all the negativity, and senseless hate.

[video=youtube;5H4kuRb9QN0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H4kuRb9QN0[/video]

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This years theme: STAY HEALTHY.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I can definitely get behind this whole fixing Chicago thing.. Mending hearts and all the feel good stuff. #stopthekilling #bullschampionship