QBs Destined For 2016 Relocation

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000482768/farewell-campaign-qbs-destined-for-2016-relocation

Jay Cutler, Chicago Bears

New Bears GM Ryan Pace recently said the team is "moving forward with Jay as our starting quarterback." A ringing endorsement this was not. I think we all know what really happened here: There were no takers in the trade market. Not surprising, considering the money owed to this annual underachiever. Unlike the Bengals' contract with Dalton, the Bears' recent deal with Cutler was undoubtedly player-friendly. Of course, that contract was not constructed by Chicago's current regime ...

John Fox has enjoyed much success and built a fine reputation in the NFL through boundless energy and effort. Cutler, with his play and demeanor, will suck the life out of Fox's Bears. Like a top-flight freshman in college hoops, the Cutler-Fox marriage is bound to be one-and-done. After biting the bullet on an unwieldy contract for 2015, Fox will either find a trade partner next offseason or just eat a bunch of dead money. I just can't see this relationship lasting beyond next winter.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000482768/farewell-campaign-qbs-destined-for-2016-relocation

Jay Cutler, Chicago Bears

New Bears GM Ryan Pace recently said the team is "moving forward with Jay as our starting quarterback." A ringing endorsement this was not. I think we all know what really happened here: There were no takers in the trade market. Not surprising, considering the money owed to this annual underachiever. Unlike the Bengals' contract with Dalton, the Bears' recent deal with Cutler was undoubtedly player-friendly. Of course, that contract was not constructed by Chicago's current regime ...

John Fox has enjoyed much success and built a fine reputation in the NFL through boundless energy and effort. Cutler, with his play and demeanor, will suck the life out of Fox's Bears. Like a top-flight freshman in college hoops, the Cutler-Fox marriage is bound to be one-and-done. After biting the bullet on an unwieldy contract for 2015, Fox will either find a trade partner next offseason or just eat a bunch of dead money. I just can't see this relationship lasting beyond next winter.

I don't agree. I think Cutler will play the BEST FOOTBALL of his ENTIRE LIFE this season. People will be begging to trade for him and Pace will only pull the trigger if he sees the right sort of compensation. #callingitrightnow

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
:deer:

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't agree. I think Cutler will play the BEST FOOTBALL of his ENTIRE LIFE this season. People will be begging to trade for him and Pace will only pull the trigger if he sees the right sort of compensation. #callingitrightnow

Now that Cutler is cancer free we'll see who the real best QB in the black and blue division is.

Chinese

Liked Posts:

Omg. Sounds like last years comment or the Cubs are going to win it this year. I have 9 years of data on Cutler that's says he is what he is. If it takes him 10 years to figure it out then he will be the first QB probably in history to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Omg. Sounds like last years comment or the Cubs are going to win it this year. I have 9 years of data on Cutler that's says he is what he is. If it takes him 10 years to figure it out then he will be the first QB probably in history to do that.

Negative Nancies always say stuff like this, but you are in for a big surprise this year, mark it down. Also, please keep this Cubs talk out of the Bears forum or at least out of replies to me. I don't even watch baseball.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Cutler will play the BEST FOOTBALL of his ENTIRE LIFE this season.

jcn.gif

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Negative Nancies always say stuff like this, but you are in for a big surprise this year, mark it down. Also, please keep this Cubs talk out of the Bears forum or at least out of replies to me. I don't even watch baseball.

I actually don't mind being wrong and everyone else here. What makes you think he will be better?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I actually don't mind being wrong and everyone else here. What makes you think he will be better?

He has good coaches now, they will hold him accountable. He doesn't have his babyblanket in Marshall anymore to stare down EVERY PLAY. He's got Royal back who he has chemistry with and who ISN'T a lockeroom cancertard. His OL have REPEATEDLY come out this offseason to tweet about how much they support him. He's motivated to save his career from all the haters and this is his last year to do it before the Bears kick him to the curb. The coaches said they are going to dumb down the playbook so he has less to worry about. There may even be designed rollouts to cut the field in half for him so he has less defense to read. The Bears just signed Jizz Rodgers to play RB and the dude has power to his game and he's super short, so he has a multidementional run game now instead of just Forte.

These are just a few reasons why I think he'll be good this year.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
And you called it last year ... and the year before ...

strobiwan

Liked Posts:
10th time's a charm.......isn't that how the saying goes?

TheDane

Liked Posts:
He has good coaches now, they will hold him accountable. He doesn't have his babyblanket in Marshall anymore to stare down EVERY PLAY. He's got Royal back who he has chemistry with and who ISN'T a lockeroom cancertard. His OL have REPEATEDLY come out this offseason to tweet about how much they support him. He's motivated to save his career from all the haters and this is his last year to do it before the Bears kick him to the curb. The coaches said they are going to dumb down the playbook so he has less to worry about. There may even be designed rollouts to cut the field in half for him so he has less defense to read. The Bears just signed Jizz Rodgers to play RB and the dude has power to his game and he's super short, so he has a multidementional run game now instead of just Forte.

These are just a few reasons why I think he'll be good this year.

:smh: