The Crosstown Beatdown(WARNING: You are entering a war zone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undisputed

Liked Posts:
Anyone who has been around here knows that this forum has become a White Sox Vs Cubs fans free-for-all for the most part and it's out of control. So, in honor of the relentless bickering, here is a special thread to get it all out of your system and allows you to not look like an A-hole for doing it in threads where it has no business. For those who want to bend the rules a little(do not go too far, seriously.), do it here. From now on, I just want it to be known that any trash talking amongst Cubs and White Sox fans in threads that deal with White Sox related news or discussion(that isn't Sox Vs. Cubs games) will be moved here to finish the conversation.

I want this board to grow, and it'd be better for everyone who clicks on this forum for it to be able to. I refuse to give up on the hope that someday this part of CCS can be a haven for White Sox fans. Since I see you guys NEED to be at each others throats, this is your outlet. Got some trash to talk? Do it here. Wanna call out a Cubs or White Sox fan for saying something you don't like in another thread in a not so polite way, do it here(NOT IN THE THREAD THEY SAID IT IN)!

To all visitors: this thread may contain offense language and intense arguing amongst passionate individuals. Please do not continue reading if you are sensitive to the things that come along with that.

pMLB2-12386309dt.jpg

Last edited:

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Well, I'll start this shit off...... it's the dumbshit fuckin Sox fans that start the stupid shit instead of talking fuckin baseball. What a bunch of dipshits and bitches!!!!

How am I doin so far? :lol: Seriously, this is a good idea and could be fun. Personally, I'm really going to enjoy it as I'm looking forward to reminding some Sox fans just what's up this year. :yep:

"Sox gonna be the Cubs Queen in 2015"

"Let's play two"

#Winitforernie
#cubsgonnakickass

:cubstroll:

attachment.php

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
In order for this White Sox forum to be busy with White Sox fans, the White Sox would have to actually have some fans.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Anyone who has been around here knows that this forum has become a White Sox Vs Cubs fans free-for-all for the most part and it's out of control. So, in honor of the relentless bickering, here is a special thread to get it all out of your system and allows you to not look like an A-hole for doing it in threads where it has no business. For those who want to bend the rules a little(do not go too far, seriously.), do it here. From now on, I just want it to be known that any trash talking amongst Cubs and White Sox fans in threads that deal with White Sox related news or discussion(that isn't Sox Vs. Cubs games) will be moved here to finish the conversation.

I want this board to grow, and it'd be better for everyone who clicks on this forum for it to be able to. I refuse to give up on the hope that someday this part of CCS can be a haven for White Sox fans. Since I see you guys NEED to be at each others throats, this is your outlet. Got some trash to talk? Do it here. Wanna call out a Cubs or White Sox fan for saying something you don't like in another thread in a not so polite way, do it here(NOT IN THE THREAD THEY SAID IT IN)!

To all visitors: this thread may contain offense language and intense arguing amongst passionate individuals. Please do not continue reading if you are sensitive to the things that come along with that.

pMLB2-12386309dt.jpg

Good idea. Might as well have the blood spill in one place. Its easier to clean up that way:)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well, I'll start this shit off...... it's the dumbshit fuckin Sox fans that start the stupid shit instead of talking fuckin baseball. What a bunch of dipshits and bitches!!!!

How am I doin so far? :lol: Seriously, this is a good idea and could be fun. Personally, I'm really going to enjoy it as I'm looking forward to reminding some Sox fans just what's up this year. :yep:

"Sox gonna be the Cubs Queen in 2015"

"Let's play two"

#Winitforernie
#cubsgonnakickass

:cubstroll:

attachment.php

Typical sissy boy running to mommy and saying that he got his dress dirty because of a bully pushing him into a mud puddle. Wah!!!!! Wah!!!!!!

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Typical sissy boy running to mommy and saying that he got his dress dirty because of a bully pushing him into a mud puddle. Wah!!!!! Wah!!!!!!

Ahhh, it's starting to make sense now, the Hawk has Mommy issues. People always bitch about qualities they hate in themselves. I was 6'2". 230 lbs in HS, I took Gung Fu for flexibility for years for Football, I stand 6'3", 260 lbs right now. I assure you Hawk, there are no Bully's pushing me into a mud puddle. However, feel free to try. :flipa:

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I am Captain Kirk.

[video=youtube;BS-f_KwM81I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS-f_KwM81I[/video]

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ahhh, it's starting to make sense now, the Hawk has Mommy issues. People always bitch about qualities they hate in themselves. I was 6'2". 230 lbs in HS, I took Gung Fu for flexibility for years for Football, I stand 6'3", 260 lbs right now. I assure you Hawk, there are no Bully's pushing me into a mud puddle. However, feel free to try. :flipa:

You are just a sissy boy.......... Wah, wah...... those big bully Sox fans always start picking on me when I want to talk about my whittle cubbie team. Wah, wah, wah. All I can say about your alleged "measurements" where it counts, you are just a sissy manly challenged little twerp. Wah, wah....... please Moderator... protect me from those bully Sox people. Wah.... Wah.

By the way, BP...... what the fuck is Gung Fu? When you played "football" , you must have been the center, right? Bend over much?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Gee.. BP is a HUGE PERSON. And he knows how to use GUNG FU? I was at Dong Ha once. Never saw Gung FU being deployed there although there was a lot of Dung Pee You!

When you were GUNG FU FIghting, were you allowed to use your butt as a weapon?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Is this hawk guy for real? I'm reading and cringing and praying this is a bit..

Is this Douche guy a douche for real or what? Are you a big strong man like your buddy BP. Do you employ Gung Fu as your main martial art discipline also? Who in the hell are you anyway/ Got something to talk about that is baseball related or are you just another bat waiting for a mouse to come by?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Is this Douche guy a douche for real or what? Are you a big strong man like your buddy BP. Do you employ Gung Fu as your main martial art discipline also? Who in the hell are you anyway/ Got something to talk about that is baseball related or are you just another bat waiting for a mouse to come by?

I'm actually a GUNG FU master (black belt with the orange strip, not bragging or anything) and I can assure you, I am not a bat.

Sorry bud, fresh out of srs baseball talk! Maybe we'll have something to chat about when both the cubs and the sox aren't consistent cellar dwellers.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
Goddammit! I only made it to 5'14" 225. I can't imagine what varieties of joy I must have missed out on. :rolleyes:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
You are just a sissy boy.......... Wah, wah...... those big bully Sox fans always start picking on me when I want to talk about my whittle cubbie team. Wah, wah, wah. All I can say about your alleged "measurements" where it counts, you are just a sissy manly challenged little twerp. Wah, wah....... please Moderator... protect me from those bully Sox people. Wah.... Wah.

By the way, BP...... what the fuck is Gung Fu? When you played "football" , you must have been the center, right? Bend over much?

Well, I'm not surprised you fantasize about me bending over ....... sorry Pal, you're out of Luck, not that there's anything wrong with that......... :lol:

If you knew anything about martial arts, you'd know that Gung Fu was Bruce Lee's fighting form. He took the best parts of all the martial arts back in the day and formed his own fighting style called Gung Fu. I misspelled it on purpose to expose your ignorance.

Just like you played with the King and his Court....LOL, you are full of shit Hawk, you insult people, and I bet you're the biggest pussy of them all!!!

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Goddammit! I only made it to 5'14" 225. I can't imagine what varieties of joy I must have missed out on. :rolleyes:

yeah, but did you win more than 69 games the past two years? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.