Forte On Trading Block - Per Aaron Leming (EHC)

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
Obama-hes-dead-gif.gif

great execution

SouthSida773

Liked Posts:
I bet you guys didn't know that the Cutler trade was originally just an April Fools joke started by the Broncos. They called a few teams and requested 2 first round picks for Cutler, but Jerry Angelo actually believed it and Cutler was traded the next day.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Would have been more believable if OP used a more credible source.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Would have been more believable if OP used a more credible source.

Is EHC not a credible source anymore? With it being April Fools it's hard to tell what's a joke and what is truth

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Is EHC not a credible source anymore? With it being April Fools it's hard to tell what's a joke and what is truth

On a forum where legit football insider greats like Hub Arkush are routinely disrespected, I would say twitter followers are certainly not a credible source, no.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
On a forum where legit football media greats like Hub Arkush are routinely disrespected, I would say twitter followers are certainly not a credible source, no.

I disagree.... fisch is a great source.

He could probably tell me what you had for lunch btw....

That bush outside your office.... its not a bush....

RX6lrnC.png

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
On a forum where legit football insider greats like Hub Arkush are routinely disrespected, I would say twitter followers are certainly not a credible source, no.

Don't really get a chance to listen to Chicago media so I don't know who is and isn't a credible source...EHC broke a couple things earlier than the national media so I figured he could be trusted (even though this was an April fools thread that had nothing to do with him). As for Hub or any other Chicago media I only read about the stuff that is posted on hear about what they break so I take it with a grain of salt and wait to hear if a national guy is saying something similar.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I disagree.... fisch is a great source.

He could probably tell me what you had for lunch btw....

Seeing as I haven't actually had it yet, that would indeed be impressive!

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

EHC has gotten more right this offseason than Hub. When has Hub ever broken any news? Serious question, I can't remember him ever breaking anything.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
EHC has gotten more right this offseason than Hub. When has Hub ever broken any news? Serious question, I can't remember him ever breaking anything.

First of all, Hub isn't a sensationalist. He's more about substance and depth than breaking stories. He knows the inside of NFL front offices and has genuine and legitimate sources in them, and not just Halas Hall.

EHC is a Twitter guy who races to the keyboard to try and type information before anyone else can.

You want to know the latest Twitter news, go with EHC. You want actual depth and real information, go with Hub.