Injury trouble in St. Louis

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Both Steen and Tarasenko have been injured in recent games. At today's practice, coach Ken Hitchcock said each of them are "day-to-day" and "would be ready for the playoffs."

No word on the severity of either, but their availability for next week's games with Chicago has to be in question.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I've seen nothing on Steen but on Tank I saw said he's potentially gonna be able to come back for some regular season time. It does help the Hawks 1st round home bid

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I am all for opposing team start players not being able to play. Or not being 100 percent if they do.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
And on a somewhat related note ...

Think Backes might get suspended for this cross check last night? Doesn't look as bad as the one that got Buff four games, but it's still pretty awful-looking.

~rabid platypus~

Liked Posts:
Steen, tarasenko, and bortuzzo will be back tomorrow for a tune-up game before the playoffs.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eeeekk! The platypus is back!

:gtfo:

j/k Welcome back man.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
And on a somewhat related note ...

Think Backes might get suspended for this cross check last night? Doesn't look as bad as the one that got Buff four games, but it's still pretty awful-looking.

The Blues fans on HFBoards are always strokin' each other off over how classy the Blues are lol. The entire team is a shoo-in for the Lady Byng.

~rabid platypus~

Liked Posts:
The Blues fans on HFBoards are always strokin' each other off over how classy the Blues are lol. The entire team is a shoo-in for the Lady Byng.

Fuck that. Classy is the stupidest most overused word on hfboards. Every team is dirty on the fucking ice.