IST: Cubs vs Cards at wrigley

Boobaby1

Liked Posts:
I'm thinking the cold weather had a little to do with that. The Cards didn't exactly light up the hit board either. I was impressed with the little bit of small ball the Cubs played at the right time. Personally, I think the Cubs are going to score a ton of runs this year. :yep:

Considering I bet the Cubs to score more than 4-1/2 runs today, I can't think of a better time to start. ;)

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Considering I bet the Cubs to score more than 4-1/2 runs today, I can't think of a better time to start. ;)

Man, Opening day Monday. I parlayed a 7 team bet. I would have won 20 g's. All my bets were correct. My last bet was San Fran vs. Arizona. I had San Fran by -1 1/2. They are up by 4 going into the bottom of the 8th. A weak chopper. A walk. A single. Then, they bring in this rook to pinch hit. He crushed it to center and just misses a homerun. No one scores again and I lose my bet. I was not happy. The Giants won 5-4. The hit didnt even mean shit. At least he could have hit a grand slam and gave me a chance but nooooo.

Boobaby1

Liked Posts:
Man, Opening day Monday. I parlayed a 7 team bet. I would have won 20 g's. All my bets were correct. My last bet was San Fran vs. Arizona. I had San Fran by -1 1/2. They are up by 4 going into the bottom of the 8th. A weak chopper. A walk. A single. Then, they bring in this rook to pinch hit. He crushed it to center and just misses a homerun. No one scores again and I lose my bet. I was not happy. The Giants won 5-4. The hit didnt even mean shit. At least he could have hit a grand slam and gave me a chance but nooooo.

Like Matt Damon says in the movie Rounders, you never remember your wins, but you remember your bad beats with remarkable accuracy. Trust me, you won't ever forget that one.

Sunday I had Notre Dame girls to score over 71 points for the game. With 8 plus minutes to go, Notre Dame was up like 64-52. Sure thing considering South Carolina would eventually have to foul them at the worst. Right?

Noooooo. With 35 seconds to go. Notre finally re-gained the lead back in the game and won 66-65.

Two FUCKING points in over 8 minutes of ball?

Like I said, nothing is ever easy. LOL

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:

How much did you wager? $300-$500?

Boobaby1

Liked Posts:
How much did you wager? $300-$500?

I don't know what he did, but I rolled the dice after losing day one with the Cubs over 4-1/2 (which coincidentally was the total all 3 games), won my money back Saturday and pulled out a win Yesterday I had no business winning.

Ahhhh! The fun of gambling. :elephant: