***OFFICIAL*** 2015 CCS NHL Playoff Pool

Mitchapalooza

Dear Tater,

"let tater know that the team i drafted him is currently in 2nd. he was h8ing on the team i drafted him. also tell him to fuck off from me. only 5 pts out of 1st"

Regards,

Grimson

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dear Tater,

"let tater know that the team i drafted him is currently in 2nd. he was h8ing on the team i drafted him. also tell him to fuck off from me. only 5 pts out of 1st"

Regards,

Grimson

Dear Grimson,

"Remind Grimson that I pre-picked 3 of my top 4 point getters. And get your ass back in the forum you proxy-posting butt-nut."

Kindest Regards,

Tater

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dear Grimson,

"Remind Grimson that I pre-picked 3 of my top 4 point getters. And get your ass back in the forum you proxy-posting butt-nut."

Kindest Regards,

Tater

Will you tell Johnny to tell Grimson I said hi while you're at it? Oh, and I miss him.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Will you tell Johnny to tell Grimson I said hi while you're at it? Oh, and I miss him.

Yes Johnny, please do pass that along for the Popper.

Oh yeah, tell 'em hi for me too.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Well, at least I'm not last, that's all I can really ask for.

Mitchapalooza

"Pretty fucking sad that I'm not only in 1st place with my main entry. But I had to draft for Paul (Camgirl1) and Tater (Taterman) and they are 2nd and 3rd. Got to love winning 30% of the pool on my own picks. The rest of you are pathetic... especially TCD, but I love and miss you and wish I knew how to contact you outside of the boards. And for all the PLEBS that think I "self banned" go ahead and give a big middle finger to the Autistic, Crystallas making shit up again."

Regards,

Grimson

(I am just relaying messages from Grimson in this thread, don't shoot the messenger)

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
next this muhfucka is gonna claim he's winning 4 out of 5 because he drafted Nathan Beaulieu for me.

Mitchapalooza

next this muhfucka is gonna claim he's winning 4 out of 5 because he drafted Nathan Beaulieu for me.

hey Rex. Grimson has told me a lot about you. Nice to meet you, I'm Johnny.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Did he tell you that I fuck his dad fort nightly (in the ass)

The pleasure is all mine. (Meeting you, and fucking his dad)

Mitchapalooza

Did he tell you that I fuck his dad fort nightly (in the ass)

The pleasure is all mine. (Meeting you, and fucking his dad)

what you just said doesn't surprise me from all the things he has mentioned about you.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Pretty fucking sad that I'm not only in 1st place with my main entry. But I had to draft for Paul (Camgirl1) and Tater (Taterman) and they are 2nd and 3rd. Got to love winning 30% of the pool on my own picks. The rest of you are pathetic... especially TCD, but I love and miss you and wish I knew how to contact you outside of the boards. And for all the PLEBS that think I "self banned" go ahead and give a big middle finger to the Autistic, Crystallas making shit up again."

Regards,

Grimson

(I am just relaying messages from Grimson in this thread, don't shoot the messenger)

Please relay to Grimson:
Look here fuckstain, I pre-picked 3 of my top 5 players (Hossa, Ovie and Datsuck).
I would like to thank you for picking Letang (hasn't even played yet and team is about to be eliminated) and Fisher (all but useless, not even 1 point and team about to be eliminated).
I'd be way in first place if not for injured players picked. Way to sand bag the hockey pool. :oprah:

Mitchapalooza

Grimson said he can still READ the CCS threads, so no need to relay them, he can read whatever you write.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Grimson said he can still READ the CCS threads, so no need to relay them, he can read whatever you write.

I know. I just wanted you to tell him too so he has the hear it twice.