Vermette

TCD

Liked Posts:
He has game #19 for the Hawks on Saturday to get the job done.

sigh

Guess he was never much of a goal scoring center to begin with through his career but still 0 on 18 games isn't a happy stat for any second line center/winger...whatever the fuck he is now.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
They don't have to be goals/helpers, I'll be more than happy with just not turning the puck over.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Vermette stinks. Terrible pick up so far and it cost us a first rounder and a solid prospect.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Well there is a rumor now that vermette has been playing with a wrist or hand or arm injury since he came to Chicago and its become worse that is why he hasnt been taking draws lately. Could be true or it could be a work by stan so he has an excuse to fall back on since vermette has been less than what was expected so far.

He didnt skate today at practice either i hear?

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
I heard when he came here....Sharp immediately bagged his wife. Vermette wasn't expecting or aware of the Rule of Sharp...and has been emotionally a wreck.

Reactions: TCD

TCD

Liked Posts:
I heard when he came here....Sharp immediately bagged his wife. Vermette wasn't expecting or aware of the Rule of Sharp...and has been emotionally a wreck.

Vermette should study the dressing room before hand. Im sure he overlooked the seamen stains on the indianhead that looked like GQ magazine sperm.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
That is the true reason no one is allowed on the indian head in the locker room.

Sharp has marked that as his territory to mount the women of teammates

Reactions: TCD

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Well there is a rumor now that vermette has been playing with a wrist or hand or arm injury since he came to Chicago and its become worse that is why he hasnt been taking draws lately. Could be true or it could be a work by stan so he has an excuse to fall back on since vermette has been less than what was expected so far.

He didnt skate today at practice either i hear?

He skated but he wasn't part of the top four lines, which leads you to believe he could be scratched for Game 1

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Has he played since he's been here?

60915255.jpg

TCD

Liked Posts:
Well i was hoping to see if kaner could get vermette going but guess that wont happen right away if vermette is scratched and if kane does come back for game 1 ( which i still doubt anyways).

Is Baun playing or can he play? I hear Q is big time sold on the kid already.