Rose ReReReturns (Will Play Tonight - 20 minutes)

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Rose is back.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
cheering_minions.gif

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Great. Now he's gonna go 0-10 in 20 minutes. CONFIRMED.

As long as he tries his hardest.

Toaster Rabbit is the real lynch pin of the team anyways.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
It Begins

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Should have took the over instead of the under scoot.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I hope all the ridiculous Rose bashers took note of well he played last night against the 76er's. :yep:

Icculus

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
1. It's the Sixers.

2. He needs to play like that every game, especially come postseason time. More driving, dishing, layups, and midrange shots and little to no three point attempts. He was very good last night and he needs to play the same type of game going forward.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
1. It's the Sixers.

2. He needs to play like that every game, especially come postseason time. More driving, dishing, layups, and midrange shots and little to no three point attempts. He was very good last night and he needs to play the same type of game going forward.

The 76er's have beaten some good teams, plus do the Bulls lose another game w/o Rose's performance? I realize you don't like Rose, but let's be real. Rose looked better last night than he looked before. It's one thing to bash Rose, it's another to give him the respect he deserves.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
missed the game

but 22 points, 8 assist, 6 rebounds 0 turnovers is a pretty good game

still way to many 3's though...a guy shooting 20% from 3 should not be taking as many as Kyle Korver

Icculus

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
The 76er's have beaten some good teams, plus do the Bulls lose another game w/o Rose's performance? I realize you don't like Rose, but let's be real. Rose looked better last night than he looked before. It's one thing to bash Rose, it's another to give him the respect he deserves.

With a performance like Rose's last night they win most games. As a veteran, his business meeting son's graduation speech almost insulted me, but I don't like or really dislike him. I'm a Bulls fan way more than a fan of one guy on the team even if that guy was once a superstar and MVP.

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
With a performance like Rose's last night they win most games. As a veteran, his business meeting son's graduation speech almost insulted me, but I don't like or really dislike him. I'm a Bulls fan way more than a fan of one guy on the team even if that guy was once a superstar and MVP.
Shut up and go back to cheerleading from the sidelines.

People like you that uses the "I support the team not the player in the jersey" are lying. You use that excuse to make yourself look better as you troll Rose on message boards.

Also, it's none of your concern if he's looking forward to walking during his son's graduation. Jerry Reinsdorf is cool with it, so your opinion matters none. The days of slavery and entertaining 'massa' til your body can no longer operate are over. It's 2015 and minorities don't owe you anything.

Liked Posts:
Shut up and go back to cheerleading from the sidelines.

People like you that uses the "I support the team not the player in the jersey" are lying. You use that excuse to make yourself look better as you troll Rose on message boards.

Also, it's none of your concern if he's looking forward to walking during his son's graduation. Jerry Reinsdorf is cool with it, so your opinion matters none. The days of slavery and entertaining 'massa' til your body can no longer operate are over. It's 2015 and minorities don't owe you anything.

Shut up, dude.

Analogizing slavery to being a well paid professional athlete is a bigger troll move than anything you're complaining about with others.