• We should have drafted Michael Beasley

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Scoot, you have to admit, The Hawk is a moron.

Hi Gus......... You continue to amaze everyone with your wit!!!!! Why don't you take a vacation from this board for awhile? You wouldn't be missed nor remembered.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Scoot, you move my 1 post to the Random Thoughts thread cause I was trolling, but you let The Hawk pollute this forum with his nonsense.... da fuq?

Sniff, Sniff. Poor whittle Ares got his post moved......... What's next, Ares pimping for Gus?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That was a big win for the Bulls particularly after the physical drubbing that the Heat gave them the last time and the smirks on their faces when they mocked them as they left the court. THey still haven't figured things out with Rose's integration into the line-up and I'd guess it is about 50/50 that they will before the play-offs, though.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
by arua I mean likeability and stuff of that nature...pat is a cool dude and cal has that same charm

I didn't mean his coaching is that of Riley

also I don't think he would suck per se but I don't think he'd be special either

NP man, I was just messin around. I actually like Pat. That's the kind of calm control I like in a coach. Thib's and his constant yelling has worn thin on me. I would prefer the next coach is more like that, imo.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
And AirGordon7, I guess I was right. Someone did step up at halftime and deliver some motivating words. And it was none other than Nazr!!! Hopefully, it was that turning point we spoke of!

Mohammed sparks Bulls without playing

Enter veteran Nazr Mohammed. The 37-year-old center didn't play a minute in the game, but he made one of the biggest assists of the night.

"Naz stepped up and said this wasn't good enough," Bulls guard Aaron Brooks said. "We're not playing playoff basketball and we have the talent. We just challenged each other to do better."

Mohammed has made his presence felt several times in the past few weeks as a wise voice who knows his team can do better. He was sick of watching his team go down the wrong path. While other teammates said some things, it was Mohammed's message that made an impression.

"I think you got to be accountable and you got to play for each other," Brooks said. "I think one thing that Naz brought up was you're letting your teammate down when you're not getting back or you're not helping. You're not letting the coach, you're not letting the fans. You're letting your teammate down, and you got to have your brother's back."

Surprisingly, Bulls guard Derrick Rose said fiery Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau was "pretty calm" at halftime. Between Thibodeau's message and Mohammed's fire, something clicked for the Bulls: They came out and outscored the Heat 57-27 in the second half.