(IST) CDSF: (2) Nashville Predators vs (3) Chicago Blackhawks

Who will win this match-up?

• Total voters

supraman

Liked Posts:
I do say!! My red and black period was abstract brilliance!!! And a gynecologists nightmare!!

I dont do much abstract anymore even though i sold a few. Nobody fucking cares about abstract around these parts anyways.

I'm going to be that dickhead but no. In all seriousness I simply dont "get" abstract art. But I also have very little room to speak since I am not remotely creative.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
meh meh meh. here is my quick hour painting i did before the series started to hype myself up more. I work on sheets of glass so this is a slab of glass painted on. I don't usually do sports paintings but I had to!!! Anyone want to buy this fuck off that's not why I posted it besides I give most of my shit away or leave it on the sidewalks for random people to take.

LETS GO HAWKS!!
Should this be the hockey pool prize?

TCD

Liked Posts:
Should this be the hockey pool prize?

Let me make a better one and sure. That one was dome in an hour its not clean. Everyone should throw something in an award pack..you can throw in your wife i am sure grimson would rally his team.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Let me make a better one and sure. That one was dome in an hour its not clean. Everyone should throw something in an award pack..you can throw in your wife i am sure grimson would rally his team.

According to him, they are all his teams.

I should add, that I liked the picture above, and as disgusted when you put it out, the abstract stuff was nice too but not my thing. I'm more of a supra in that sense... I'm not even sure I should be admitting that.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
According to him, they are all his teams.

I should add, that I liked the picture above, and as disgusted when you put it out, the abstract stuff was nice too but not my thing. I'm more of a supra in that sense... I'm not even sure I should be admitting that.

By the way did RK ever give you the hat?

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Shea Weber did not make the trip to Chicago. I have to imagine he is done for at least the series. There is absolutely no excuse for the Hawks to lose at this point. They are the better team. Time to start coaching and playing like it.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Thanks for the Weber update Pez

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
The Hawks have to come out strong tomorrow. They can't shit the bed again in the first period, at home. Have to give the crowd a reason to get loud and stay loud. The start will be crucial. If they come out sleep walking again I think they lose again.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
The Hawks have to come out strong tomorrow. They can't shit the bed again in the first period, at home. Have to give the crowd a reason to get loud and stay loud. The start will be crucial. If they come out sleep walking again I think they lose again.
After that horrendous third, they'll come out flying. Mark my words.

...But use a pencil.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shea Weber did not make the trip to Chicago. I have to imagine he is done for at least the series. There is absolutely no excuse for the Hawks to lose at this point. They are the better team. Time to start coaching and playing like it.

After doing some digging on the web last night, the consensus seems to be an MCL injury of sorts. Take that for what it's worth -- it is the Internet after all.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Dont take advantage of weber being out with last line change? Then yah fuck you Q!

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is Fisher still out as well? He seems to be the only center the Child Preds have that matches up well against Toews.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Is Fisher still out as well? He seems to be the only center the Child Preds have that matches up well against Toews.

They are all centermen. I think neal and stalberg are the only natural wingers on that team. Its farking crazy how many natural centers they have.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Yeah, he's out. Of course he's one of the four injured slugs on my fantasy team. Thanks Grimson.

Reactions: TCD

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am thinking we smash Nashville again in Game 4, go up 3-1.... they will eek out a win in Game 5 to stay alive.... then we will smash them again on home ice in Game 6.