(IST) MDSF: (2) Washington Capitals vs (3) New York Islanders

Who will win this match-up?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Those islander fans rule. Dont care of they are keying cars in the parking lot of cap fans. Tavaras also rules getting the crowd to chant louder like hes a rock star.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Halak won period 1. Islanders didnt look very good.

TCD

Liked Posts:
1-0 caps. Islanders have 7 shots through 2 periods.

Way to show up for a game 7 Islanders.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Leddy and Boychuck got manhandled.... I wonder if we'll see if New Yorkers are as bad as Bostonians from a few years back.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Leddy and Boychuck got manhandled.... I wonder if we'll see if New Yorkers are as bad as Bostonians from a few years back.

Leddy was never a good playoff blueliner. Seriously he wasnt and still isnt very good. But yikes islanders are just playing scared and nervous. Lucky its only 1-0 going into the third. Time to put it all on the line.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Here we go!! Islanders are finally alive thanks to fraaaaanz nielson

1-1

Boooo caps got it back 2-1. 6 mins left. Dont want rangers vs caps i want battle of new york!

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
This is about to be interesting. Islanders down 1 on the PP with 2:45 to go

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Capuano is so bad.. you're shitty PP hasn't scored all series, there's no justification to playing it safe thinking that unit can do it without the extra attacker.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Horrible powerplay there. Through the entire series actually.

Oh well.

Still dont know why coaches dont go all in with late period penalties and pull the goalie for 6 on 4. But i guess i would be more of a risk taker in those situations

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Horrible powerplay there. Through the entire series actually.

Oh well.

Still dont know why coaches dont go all in with late period penalties and pull the goalie for 6 on 4. But i guess i would be more of a risk taker in those situations

Roy would... Roy WOULD!

Bye Bye Longk Island

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Islanders and their bandwagon fans are done!

TCD

Liked Posts:
Im actually pissed at the outcome of this series. I hate the caps and i really dont know why. Its not ovechkin the guy is fun to watch even though hes not my fav style of player. Its not any hype machine around the caps because nobody ever picks them to be cup favorites. I dont know where my caps hate stems from but i hate em.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im actually pissed at the outcome of this series. I hate the caps and i really dont know why. Its not ovechkin the guy is fun to watch even though hes not my fav style of player. Its not any hype machine around the caps because nobody ever picks them to be cup favorites. I dont know where my caps hate stems from but i hate em.

That's ok. Rangers will probably take them out in 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.