Nashville's new attempt at silencing Hawks fans

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seems just Grim and Pmx for now but who knows, they could be back by end of the day.

It's tough to bring in a message board that had very little moderation (which is how we liked the forums to be) to suddenly a site that has a bit of over moderation at times.

Some of us were afraid this was going to happen, so much so I wish I could find the posts back from IHN where we specifically asked Rush about this happening.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

Pmx?

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So let me ask you something. Why does Grimson get banned (you said he was getting banned anyways) but The Hawk gets to stay with no punishment handed out? Excuse me for sounding like we're in 3rd Grade but The Hawk is the one who started with Grimson. Why is Grimson not allowed to defend himself without getting banned? Why is there a double standard here? It seems some posters (The Hawk, most of the packers fans) get special treatment and don't get banned at all while others get banned for silly things.

It's kind of like the NFL. Marshall gets fined for wearing green shoes, yet Rodgers and Brady don't get punished for diving, screaming at refs, taunting etc.

One day I would like to donate to this site but I can't do that until I know that the other posters and I will be treated fairly.

For the record, I was banned. Also, for the record, I never asked for any other poster to be banned. Also, for the record, I didn't attack anyone on this board or other ones. I commented on a post regarding being respectful during the national anthem and was attacked by a couple of people notably Grimson. I feel strongly about those who served honorably in the service of this country and said so. He attacked me repeatedly and I felt that I needed to stand up for myself.

Most of you have been on these boards a lot longer than I have and know each other better. You also apparently knew who the mods are and what they are supposed to do and how far to maybe push them. So I got banned and am back now. Personally I don't know what I did that was out of line but I guess that I got on somebody's nerves and did or said something wrong. I guess what I will do is to explore how to use the ignore thing for a few of the more ignorant on the board. To those who I pissed off by my posts that had no part of what I was involved in, I am sorry.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
For the record, I was banned. Also, for the record, I never asked for any other poster to be banned. Also, for the record, I didn't attack anyone on this board or other ones. I commented on a post regarding being respectful during the national anthem and was attacked by a couple of people notably Grimson. I feel strongly about those who served honorably in the service of this country and said so. He attacked me repeatedly and I felt that I needed to stand up for myself.

Most of you have been on these boards a lot longer than I have and know each other better. You also apparently knew who the mods are and what they are supposed to do and how far to maybe push them. So I got banned and am back now. Personally I don't know what I did that was out of line but I guess that I got on somebody's nerves and did or said something wrong. I guess what I will do is to explore how to use the ignore thing for a few of the more ignorant on the board. To those who I pissed off by my posts that had no part of what I was involved in, I am sorry.

Apology accepted. Glad we can be friends now.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Apology accepted. I am sorry if I said anything to upset you, as well. Let's pretend the last week and a half never happened.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
tumblr_mx0muvv62l1sx4jfio1_500.gif

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He hasn't said we can be friends yet. I am looking to add to my dumb friend collection.

Save the GIF for that.

Is being dumb a prereq to being your friend? I've noticed it's a common trait shared amongst people you converse with on the reg..

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
fucking little ones up in here gaying out.