TCD

Liked Posts:
Tarasenko > kane

Rangers > tarasenko + kane

Whores

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Back to the topic at hand, though ... I cannot fucking wait to see No. 88 back on the ice. We were robbed of the conclusion of what I thought was his best season with the Hawks. Got a feeling he'll be out to make amends for those missed games whenever he gets on the ice.

I have a hard time believing he'd be skating with his old linemates in practice if Q wasn't planning on using him in the game.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Since Grim didn't link to this, I didn't realize it was officially official:

FUCK AND YES!!!!!

:buttrock::hawkbang::snoop::farley::kermit::crazydance:

TCD

Liked Posts:
Yah its going to add a level of excitement to the fans but more importantly the team roster itself. Not even concerned about kane playing reluctant hockey with fear of reinjury. Kane dont play that shit esp in playoffs. Going to be great getting the cheers he will get in Nashville when he hits the ice again also. Then extra loud on sunday at home.

Good stuff

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yah its going to add a level of excitement to the fans but more importantly the team roster itself. Not even concerned about kane playing reluctant hockey with fear of reinjury. Kane dont play that shit esp in playoffs. Going to be great getting the cheers he will get in Nashville when he hits the ice again also. Then extra loud on sunday at home.

Good stuff

They need to let Kaner wear headphones when he's out there so he can blast some pump up music and play tougher. Don't want to see him get hurt again...

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This was news yesterday, but thanks I guess grim.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Kane is a mutant. Wolverine like healing powers. I didn't think there was any way he was going to be back by round 1. This is great news for a Hawks' team who has been struggling mightily to score goals.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
And so it begins. The return of the Gawd Kaner, and soon da Bigfoot.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
The Preds are gonna test that shoulder every chance they get and I predict some major glove droppages..

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And so it begins. The return of the Gawd Kaner, and soon da Bigfoot.

Bigfoot better protect da Kaner dis time....

OuzZ0Ab.png

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
The Preds are gonna test that shoulder every chance they get and I predict some major glove droppages..

If one of the Preds even tries that, I would hope a Hawks player of little utility takes his stick and smashes it right into the dude's face.