Kane is Back

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I think Pez may be onto something between Kaners wolverine healing powers, Keiths extraordinary lung compacity and endurance, and Bigfoot's beastlike charecteritcs. the hawks may very well be the Xmen.. I guess that makes Toews Cyclops or something... no way Q is Prof X, but it would explain the constant monkeying with lines trying to prove how much smarter he is than everyone.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Stan is professor X... look at him and how can you say that's not identical?

Q is Cyclops.. the leader who everyone knows does dumb bitchy things nobody likes from time to time but gets the job done more than not none the less. (that's my overreachiing out of not liking Cyclops but he really is the fitting Capt. Serious.

But does that make Keith like Banshee with his super lung capacity?

The hawks have no Colossus though... Russians just aren't a good team fit to often here.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Does that make Marian Hossa the Juggernaut, bitch?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Stan is professor X... look at him and how can you say that's not identical?

Q is Cyclops.. the leader who everyone knows does dumb bitchy things nobody likes from time to time but gets the job done more than not none the less. (that's my overreachiing out of not liking Cyclops but he really is the fitting Capt. Serious.

But does that make Keith like Banshee with his super lung capacity?

The hawks have no Colossus though... Russians just aren't a good team fit to often here.
I am admittedly not as good as you at this