• Total voters

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Poll attached.

Either #3 or #4.. you'd play Milwaukee or Washington. Which do you prefer?

#3 will get us Cleveland in the 2nd, #4 would get us Atlanta in the 2nd and Cleveland in the ECF.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't really care, but I think the 4th seed will actually force the most out of Rose. Wall, Teague, and Kyrie will basically guarantee that Rose will try. I don't think MCW has garnered enough respect in Rose's mind for him to try to destroy him like he does other PGs.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't really care, but I think the 4th seed will actually force the most out of Rose. Wall, Teague, and Kyrie will basically guarantee that Rose will try. I don't think MCW has garnered enough respect in Rose's mind for him to try to destroy him like he does other PGs.
Interesting theory...

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Interesting theory...
And that is all it is. Also, effort does not equal results so don't take that to mean that Rose will play better if we get the 4th seed.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Figure Milwaukee will be a better overall match for the Bulls in terms of they should be able to completely annihilate them. It may give them a false sense of security as well though.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And that is all it is. Also, effort does not equal results so don't take that to mean that Rose will play better if we get the 4th seed.
Rose did play "well" in 3 games vs Washington this year.. Only one of them were wins though. The game the Bulls really played well vs Washington, Rose was out for.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
4th seed vs Wizards

if Bulls win im happy but if Bulls lose then we hire Hoiberg....i can't lose :smug:

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Poll attached.

Either #3 or #4.. you'd play Milwaukee or Washington. Which do you prefer?

#3 will get us Cleveland in the 2nd, #4 would get us Atlanta in the 2nd and Cleveland in the ECF.

Getting a bit ahead of ourselves aren't we?

No guaranteeing that those are even the match-ups if we advance. Sure, they are the EXPECTED match-ups, but I'd say let's wait til a game has actually been played to write that in stone.

The seed you want, and should ALWAYS want, is the higher seed. That's what I want. That's what the team wants and I think they will get it. Only way they won't is because of the bs rules in place that give the Raps the "tie breaker". :smh:

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:

Didn't expect this from you, Clone. Rose hasn't played a game in the playoffs since I was at the UC and watched him tear his ACL. He's going to try and try HARD no matter who he faces. Just look out how he's come back in the past 3 games. He is going all out and expect that effort to increase after tip off on Saturday regardless of the opponent.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Getting a bit ahead of ourselves aren't we?

No guaranteeing that those are even the match-ups if we advance. Sure, they are the EXPECTED match-ups, but I'd say let's wait til a game has actually been played to write that in stone.

The seed you want, and should ALWAYS want, is the higher seed. That's what I want. That's what the team wants and I think they will get it. Only way they won't is because of the bs rules in place that give the Raps the "tie breaker". :smh:
Not really. Everyone wants upsets, but they are rare in the NBA because of the 7 game series. There's over a 90% chance Cleveland and Atlanta are advancing to the second round. I'd say there's a 80% chance Cleveland advances to the ECF if we are the #4 seed.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I'd rather play Milwaukee. Simply for the travel.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Milwaukee. You can't worry about the second round if you can't beat the team in the first.

Liked Posts:
3 seed.....because if the Bulls fail to make it to the ecf, I rather lose to the cavaliers