Game 1 IGT: Chicago Blackhawks @ Nashville Predators April 15th at 7:30 p.m.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
What I'm really worried about is, and I know people will shit themselves here, but I gotta imagine Nashville has the better odds of winning tomorrow because they can't leave their building without a win and hope to take the series, so they probably win tomorrow. And if the explosion that happen hear last night after that amazing fucking game happen... I don't think I"m going to be on these boards for a few days after tomorrow night.

Even if Trashville wins tomorrow night, we still have home ice. Wins 3 and 4 and put Trashville on the brink of elimination than finish the game off in Game 5 (or 6).

Or we can just sweep a team for once. That would be nice.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
On another note from Game 1, saw some flashes of the skating ability that Kimmo Timonen can bring to the team. I'm not convinced he won't be able to make solid contributions to the team as we go through the postseason.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
On another note from Game 1, saw some flashes of the skating ability that Kimmo Timonen can bring to the team. I'm not convinced he won't be able to make solid contributions to the team as we go through the postseason.
I don't doubt it either. As long as the games don't keep going to OT.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Well also as long as the games are so chaotic and intense to that degree. They won't all be games you get down 3 but then from the energy of it tied you don't put them out there. A game with a normal playoff pace after game 1 will probably see more time they get regular time

TCD

Liked Posts:
Oh if Nashville doesn't take Game 2 I'll write this series off completely.

Yah its a must win for nashville in my mind also but its playoffs so crazy shit can happen. Just would never want to go down 2-0 and blow home ice completely against a team like the hawks. If they do blow game 2 then game 3? Then im concerned for kanes life in game 4.

TCD

Liked Posts:

He pinched in a few times. That was crazy i dont even think he pinched in that much with the flyers. Hes getting more comfy with the system thats what i saw and this after missing the last few games of reg season. Think playoff timmo is what stan and Q cared about most of course. He is still a shadow of himself but its there..its there.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
He pinched in a few times. That was crazy i dont even think he pinched in that much with the flyers. Hes getting more comfy with the system thats what i saw and this after missing the last few games of reg season. Think playoff timmo is what stan and Q cared about most of course. He is still a shadow of himself but its there..its there.
I think that we're going to see it more now because if ever there was a time for him to go all in it's now. I mean think about it. He just wanted a shot at the cup, if he really did go balls out int he regular season and got hurt before the playoffs poof. at least now if he gets injured he still has the games in WHEN the hawks win the cup to have his name on it. NOthing to hold back for now.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh if Nashville doesn't take Game 2 I'll write this series off completely.

I find it humorous that we give the Child Predators more credit than most of their actual "fans" are willing to give them. I was reading the Preds IGT on another board last night and every single one of them had jumped ship and written off the entire series, not just the game, after the second period -- no exaggeration.

Good read.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
I find it humorous that we give the Child Predators more credit than most of their actual "fans" are willing to give them. I was reading the Preds IGT on another board last night and every single one of them had jumped ship and written off the entire series, not just the game, after the second period -- no exaggeration.

Good read.
Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, was more entertaining than reading through the canuckleheads forums a few years back.Their collective idiocy was nonstop loffs.

Oh...and St. Louis just lost. I'd wager their forums are pretty funny at the moment.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, was more entertaining than reading through the canuckleheads forums a few years back.Their collective idiocy was nonstop loffs.

Oh...and St. Louis just lost. I'd wager their forums are pretty funny at the moment.

They are.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Copy some of their posts them here please if your still checking them out. I could use a giggle.

Just want to echo what Tater said.

I would, but I can't copy or paste stuff with the IE app on my Xbox. HFBoards, if you wanna check 'em out yourself. I wouldn't recommend staying there for very long though, as I've noticed I seem to get more dumber with every visit to that site. I liken it to knowingly exposing yourself to ionizing radiation; you wanna keep it as brief as possible with as much time inbetween exposure as possible.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Is this the epic 42 page Blackhawks IGT that got Grim banned?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would, but I can't copy or paste stuff with the IE app on my Xbox. HFBoards, if you wanna check 'em out yourself. I wouldn't recommend staying there for very long though, as I've noticed I seem to get more dumber with every visit to that site. I liken it to knowingly exposing yourself to ionizing radiation; you wanna keep it as brief as possible with as much time inbetween exposure as possible.

Drinking a good beer will counter that.