Kyle Long on the current state of the Chicago Bears: "It is a different culture here"

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
During the game or offseason? We have far greater problems than Cutler right now, and just getting rid of Cutler isn't making you better.

The offseason...and given the compound of issues...I don't see how it's making the team much worse.

Cutler has never made this team a legit contender.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
The offseason...and given the compound of issues...I don't see how it's making the team much worse.

Cutler has never made this team a legit contender.

Again, we can't help you with thinking irrationally....that's something you might have the capacity to change.

The GM should make the optimal decision on when to pursue a long term replacement and the coaches should choose the starter this yr based on criteria we've discussed.

This may lead to Cutler being replaced, but at this point it probably won't imho. You don't just spaz out and replace Cantler bc he is mediocre without any regard for what the alternatives are.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Again, we can't help you with thinking irrationally....that's something you might have the capacity to change.

The GM should make the optimal decision on when to pursue a long term replacement and the coaches should choose the starter this yr based on criteria we've discussed.

This may lead to Cutler being replaced, but at this point it probably won't imho. You don't just spaz out and replace Cantler bc he is mediocre without any regard for what the alternatives are.

So you don't replace Cutler because he's mediocre on what could be a bad team. Got it

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
So you don't replace Cutler because he's mediocre on what could be a bad team. Got it

What on earth are you talking about? I am in favor of the coaching staff doing its job properly and starting the QB who best fills the criteria they feel best makes us better and closer ultimately to winning titles.

That may be Cantler or it may be someone else, but if you don't think it should be Cantler, you have to tell us who the someone else is.

We have a lot of mediocre players on what probably will be a mediocre to bad team this yr, so what?

Do you suggest cutting all of them and then figuring it out as we go?

Is there a magical tree of above average QB's you believe I am in favor of walking by on the way to having an admittedly mediocre player start for us at QB?

I have a newsflash for you, we also will be starting mediocre safeties this yr and probably some mediocre LBackers.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
What on earth are you talking about?

Replace him with whom?

We have a lot of mediocre players on what probably will be a mediocre to bad team this yr, so what?

Do you suggest cutting all of them and then figuring it out as we go?

Is there a magical tree of above average QB's you believe I am in favor of walking by on the way to having an admittedly mediocre player start for us at QB?

I have a newsflash for you, we also will be starting mediocre safeties this yr and probably some mediocre LBackers.

:obama:

Quit being irrational.

I think it's pretty apparent why Cutler is on the roster this year....salary.

Average QB's like Cutler are often replaced

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
:obama:

Quit being irrational.

I think it's pretty apparent why Cutler is on the roster this year....salary.

Average QB's like Cutler are often replaced

Right, and I fully expect Cutler to be replaced eventually.....and would be all for it.

I am not even sure you're understanding what people are actually saying.

Have you been diagnosed with a reading impairment of some sort?

Dagman310

Liked Posts:
That was ALL on Knox. Dude slipped on his route & then wouldn't battle for the ball when he had the chance. He & Hester's lack of route concepts really hurt Cutler before Marshall came around.
Ya, I was at that game. It was a great freaking game and I left not knowing that cutler broke his finger. I remember being really optimistic about the season. Got back to the hotel bar and saw he broke his finger and was done for the season. That was deflating. He was airing it out in that game.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I don't think Kyle's opinion means much because you never know if it's honest - he's a soldier. That said, this staff should be much better. I'm not sure that having more concern about non football stuff is the answer, because Marc seemed fine with that.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How many lines did this guy steal from movies in that speech. I can remember one from Top Gun (Never leave your wingman) . Then from Remember the Titans (Leave No Doubt). Knute Rockne must have been laughing his ass off while watching this guy. You can tell he was well aware he was being taped.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Has it been confirmed, I wouldn't put it past him...just think he may be too alpha to pull a stunt like that

You're a dumbass. I don't have a alt account. I like the board, but I don't really need to lurk or post on here

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Yes, thats been settled already. No need to bump it.

Didn't read what happened and if it was resolved.

I just want to thank everyone and love you all.. It's happy no grimson Monday!

Nick80

Desper has an Alt account?

Oh come on! & what with Grimson and his ALT/ALT/ALT accounts and that baloney of that english chap and his Oxford bollocks and now this? Scoot, why do they pay you the big bucks?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Didn't read what happened and if it was resolved.

I just want to thank everyone and love you all.. It's happy no grimson Monday!

Pretty obvious you didn't read before or after that post.