Who gets the start Friday?

Crawdads or Starling???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

supraman

Liked Posts:
Well to protest I will continue to post on a daily basis until his ban is undone

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Boy was I wrong about Crawful. I thought he would play lights out. Well, I won't make that mistake again. Have fun on the bench asshole.

I've never been more disappointed in him than I am right now.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
Boy was I wrong about Crawful. I thought he would play lights out. Well, I won't make that mistake again. Have fun on the bench asshole.

I've never been more disappointed in him than I am right now.

Nonetheless, benching him on Sunday for a rook would be a permanent move.

I'd give Crow one more shot on a 1-1 tied series.

If Preds were up a game or 2, different story.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nonetheless, benching him on Sunday for a rook would be a permanent move.

I'd give Crow one more shot on a 1-1 tied series.

If Preds were up a game or 2, different story.

It doesn't have to be permanent. If Darling sucks, we can go back to him.

Reality is Crawford is really cold right now and Nashville seems to have his number. We are not going to win with him in the net, and I don't want to give Home Ice back to Nashville.

Crow has had enough chances. Time for Darling to start.

supraman

Liked Posts:
Was talking with my nephew and he said which after a bit I agreed with start Crow if he gives up a beach ball send in Darling

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
It doesn't have to be permanent. If Darling sucks, we can go back to him.

Reality is Crawford is really cold right now and Nashville seems to have his number. We are not going to win with him in the net, and I don't want to give Home Ice back to Nashville.

Crow has had enough chances. Time for Darling to start.

There's a difference coming off the bench, as opposed to knowing you will be starting a crucial playoff game.

Darling didn't have time to handle and prepare himself for the inevitable mental pressure, all he had to do was play.

You name him the starter, and you risk having a very shaky goalie out there tomorrow...we don't know if he can handle the pressure yet.

Starting Crow gives you more options down the road. If he plays as he should and has in the past, problem solved. If not, doing this still leaves you the option of benching him at any time.

How many teams do you know of with Cups using 2 goalies?.

Hmm, will have to look it up.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
There's a difference coming off the bench, as opposed to knowing you will be starting a crucial playoff game.

Darling didn't have time to handle and prepare himself for the inevitable mental pressure, all he had to do was play.

You name him the starter, and you risk having a very shaky goalie out there tomorrow...we don't know if he can handle the pressure yet.

Starting Crow gives you more options down the road. If he plays as he should and has in the past, problem solved. If not, doing this still leaves you the option of benching him at any time.

How many teams do you know of with Cups using 2 goalies?.

Hmm, will have to look it up.

2008 Wings (Osgood, Hasek)

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Maybe Q should tell who will be in net just before game time, especially Crawford..gives him less time to think about it.
I was wondering if the team will be having to make difficult choices for cap reasons, might they choose to part with Crawford, and his salary, and go with Darling on the cheap? I keep hearing how core members may be sacrificed next season like 2010..Thoughts?

TCD

Liked Posts:
Maybe Q should tell who will be in net just before game time, especially Crawford..gives him less time to think about it.
I was wondering if the team will be having to make difficult choices for cap reasons, might they choose to part with Crawford, and his sseries right now alary, and go with Darling on the cheap? I keep hearing how core members may be sacrificed next season like 2010..Thoughts?

Nothing is impossible but there are not many teams in dire need of or jumping towards a 6 million dollar goalie unless that guy was Price. Just not the demand for goalies that there once was. Most teams have goal keeping depth ever since the european invasion of goalies. Craw may be better and more experienced than many out there but that contract isnt something many teams will invite on their cap hit. A couple teams could and maybe even should but you would be looking at taking a scrub goalie back in exchange. Again i am in the camp where anything is possible but i think the odds are very low that craw will be delt in the offseason or even a guy that the club will even attempt to move.

The series right now is 1-1. There shouldnt even be a discussion of trading craw right now anyways. For all we know he goes in for game 3 steals the show and throws 15 shut outs in a row winning a cup.

9 goals against in 2 playoff games (without evaluating the individual goals against) isnt exactly a great thought though thats for sure. But i think Quick was around that mark last year lol. Then look what happened. Gotta get out of this series and we can start the goalkeeping shit from scratch again. Right now..we have a goalie controversy specific to this series.