Who gets the start Friday?

Crawdads or Starling???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
How did Craw look the last few weeks of the regular season? If he was solid but then only let down in two consecutive games, it's a much tougher decision. If he's been struggling for a while then let him ride the pine. I'm glad it's Qs choice and not mine because I really don't know what I'd do.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
How did Craw look the last few weeks of the regular season? If he was solid but then only let down in two consecutive games, it's a much tougher decision. If he's been struggling for a while then let him ride the pine. I'm glad it's Qs choice and not mine because I really don't know what I'd do.

The way he played after Kane got hurt is basically the only reason we made the playoffs. and didn't miss like LA

justaChifan

Liked Posts:
Its the play-offs. Whoever helps the team advance should start. Personal feelings are out the window.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, after today's performance... Keep going with Darling? I say yes, at least for this series. Color me impressed.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Well, after today's performance... Keep going with Darling? I say yes, at least for this series. Color me impressed.
I think Q may ride with Darling again, no reason not to. It may do Crawford good to sit a while and rest up..