OT - Britt McHenry thinks she's better than all of us.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Man, i didn't realize having a college degree was so prestigious...

TheDane

Liked Posts:
Scratch that, I want her to interview Ritchie Incognito all the time. Every week of the football season both her and Ritchie would discuss proper bullying techniques and best practices and how to intimidate people.

Did you watch the text message-exchange and so on between Incognito and Martin? Yes, there's definitely harsh language here and there. But I didn't really see where the bullying was. I honestly believe that Incognito is just sort of an idiot loudmouth, and not a bully. Also, Jonathan Martin probably is a bit too touchy to handle being in a NFL-locker room.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Man, i didn't realize having a college degree was so prestigious...

I know right. Plus, it doesn't even mean you're very smart either. I met someone with a degree who was actually pretty fuckin stupid. He was also the worst speller I have ever met. How he spelled "sinus"? Signness. Not joking.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And, imo, she's not really that hot. Just average looking

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I know right. Plus, it doesn't even mean you're very smart either. I met someone with a degree who was actually pretty fuckin stupid. He was also the worst speller I have ever met. How he spelled "sinus"? Signness. Not joking.

LOL. I have a friend who's a college professor. Had one of the football players (at a big 12 uni) write him a paper with the phrase.... "I needs to improve my fuckus." (he meant focus)

Reactions: BNB

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think you guys are being a little harsh. This tow troll was obviously just taking Britt's car because Britt is hot and she is not.

I bet Britt runs into this sort of shit all the time from unattractive people with unattractive occupations. And now she has to apologize and might even lose her job because of some hater who's "Just doing their job"

You see this sort of thing all the time. At the DMV, the Post Office, Toll Booths. Ugly people who say "that's our policy" and think that it's cool to take advantage of beautiful and successful people's time and money.

I hope the media starts to get this narrative turned around, but no, it will always take advantage of the opportunity to exploit people in distress.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans

Lol, that's pretty bad, but not as bad as the recruit who committed to the USC Trojans, then tweeted, "Go Trogans!" To no one's surprise, he was ruled academically ineligible and never played for them.

trojans.jpg

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
wat is this? Someone was an asshole to someone else? Fire up the presses.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I would like to slap her nipples off

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
I'm sure her sports knowledge and college degree is the reason she's on ESPN. lol

Liked Posts:
McHenry didn't deserve to be suspended. And she certainly doesn't deserve to be fired. To extent, she's right. There are a lot of bad employees going through the motions. Maybe they're underpaid or maybe they're just lazy and suck. And when people act like this, quite frankly, they deserve to hear about it. If they're unhappy,they need to take it up with their boss instead of sharing their misery with the public. The public doesn't deserve this. If you don't believe me just visit the dmv in any city or visit the post office in the loop. Has anyone here spent time on the phone with Comcast?

Apparently this woman's employer thinks she deserves this. It's a recurring theme in how companies do business. They shove their shortcomings on to the public in some way. At times, it might stupid policies, it might under paying miserable employees who interact with the public, etc. And the people who are responsible for this are conveniently insulated from the public. The public is going to express their frustration with who they interact with more than they are the people who are most responsible for this. That's just the way it is.

And anyone who thinks she should be fired needs to read up on others who've worked at ESPN. Mike Tirico used to stalk a female employee at ESPN and the didn't fire him.

southloopstern

Liked Posts:

LMFAO. Funniest shit I read all day. Thanks, man.

TheDane

Liked Posts:

My best buddy is studying to become a school teacher. He's a great guy and all, but he's so absolutely horrible at grammar and spelling. He often asks me to look at his papers and correct the mistakes. It's incredibly time consuming. For example, he forgets to start a new sentence with capital letters very often, and often there's just an obvious lack of punctuation. You're basically just sitting there guessing what he's trying to say in his paper.

Love the guy, but boy do I hate the fact that he's going to be a teacher for the kids of the future Denmark...

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
My best buddy is studying to become a school teacher. He's a great guy and all, but he's so absolutely horrible at grammar and spelling. He often asks me to look at his papers and correct the mistakes. It's incredibly time consuming. For example, he forgets to start a new sentence with capital letters very often, and often there's just an obvious lack of punctuation. You're basically just sitting there guessing what he's trying to say in his paper.

Love the guy, but boy do I hate the fact that he's going to be a teacher for the kids of the future Denmark...
Stay on track. This thread is about dissing nasty bitches not spelling problems in fucking Denmark