OT - Britt McHenry thinks she's better than all of us.

Trump32

Liked Posts:
Typical Jersey scum. She must have one hell of a mirror setup at home because she is not nearly good looking enough to act like this.

She would look good in a bar, but with the competition level on TV she would be the one living in a trailer.

Svic

Liked Posts:
Is that weird that I find her just ok? She is just that same old bitch in a bar you pick up. Fuck one night and never call back but tell your buddies you hit that....

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
So, you are expecting ESPN to be the voice of reason...

747.gif

Yeah mos def.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
To me she's moved into the realm of being too bitch to watch. When she gives the prom queen smile from the sidelines I'll keep thinking of her bullying someone that didn't diserve it.

Scratch that, I want her to interview Ritchie Incognito all the time. Every week of the football season both her and Ritchie would discuss proper bullying techniques and best practices and how to intimidate people. When week 17 finally comes I'd like her to hit Ritchie over the back of the head with a folding chair.

That is what I want.

Also, while she's interviewing Ritchie she's in lingerie.

While checking out the emails that Favre keeps sending her? "What the heck is that? Another shriveled up old hairless rat?"

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
She isn't sorry for what she said. People that have those tirades are never sorry about what they say...only sorry they got caught.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
And, imo, she's not really that hot. Just average looking

I just spent the past weekend at Disney Land, did a lot of people-watching. This chick is not necessarily my "typez', but come on, she's hotter then 99% of the ladies i saw over the weekend. And screw Disney Land, she may be a complete bubble-head, but that girl is nothing but good looking in any walk of life.

Trump32

Liked Posts:
I just spent the past weekend at Disney Land, did a lot of people-watching. This chick is not necessarily my "typez', but come on, she's hotter then 99% of the ladies i saw over the weekend. And screw Disney Land, she may be a complete bubble-head, but that girl is nothing but good looking in any walk of life.
I can't speak for Disney Land, but i live near Michigan State campus, and you can't go 5 blocks without coming across several girls that would put her to shame.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
I can't speak for Disney Land, but i live near Michigan State campus, and you can't go 5 blocks without coming across several girls that would put her to shame.

College girls are in another league though.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
And, imo, she's not really that hot. Just average looking

Looks are all subjective to begin with. I think she's attractive, better than average, but I wouldn't say she's hot either. Although, she looks really good in that pic where she's wearing that lacy black dress or whatever.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
She seems like the kind of girl who’d tell you how inadequate you are during sex and I’m okay with that.

That's when you stick it in her ass and ask what she thinks of your inadequacy now.

Trump32

Liked Posts:
She could be much hotter. She loses big points for the overly white fake veneers, too bright even by Hollywood standards. That, plus the obviously fake tits, and bottle blonde look drop her a ton in my book.

I'm sure if she stayed brunette, with smallish tits, and brightened real teeth or normally white veneers (by camera standards) she would be quite cute, until she opened her dumb cunt mouth, that is..

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
She could be much hotter. She loses big points for the overly white fake veneers, too bright even by Hollywood standards. That, plus the obviously fake tits, and bottle blonde look drop her a ton in my book.

I'm sure if she stayed brunette, with smallish tits, and brightened real teeth or normally white veneers (by camera standards) she would be quite cute, until she opened her dumb cunt mouth, that is..

I don't think i'd spend this much time trying to talk myself out of sexing up this lovely lady...