OT - Britt McHenry thinks she's better than all of us.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
so she acted like a fuckin dick it happens when shit like your car gets towed happen people tend to get pissed off whats the big goddam issue why ruin this persons career over it? you guys need to chill the fuck out hell I cuss at least 3 people a day at work and I give no fucks

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
seems like a fuckin witch hunt the fuckin media in this country is out of fucking control

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
seems like a fuckin witch hunt the fuckin media in this country is out of fucking control

Let's be honest, it's fun to see hot girls get in trouble. They're pampered from the age of 13 onward because they won the genetic lottery. Seeing bad stuff happen to them is hilarious.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
so she acted like a fuckin dick it happens when shit like your car gets towed happen people tend to get pissed off whats the big goddam issue why ruin this persons career over it? you guys need to chill the fuck out hell I cuss at least 3 people a day at work and I give no fucks

Do you make it personal and call them stupid, fat, ugly and tell them they have fucked up teeth?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you make it personal and call them stupid, fat, ugly and tell them they have fucked up teeth?

lol its generally callin them lazy bastards ect ect telling them to do their jobs

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'd still play with her pooper

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:

she went to far for sure but ya don't wreck someones life because they acted like a dickhead. people lose their cool shit happens

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

If you've ever worked in retail, you probably would stop doing that.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
lol its generally callin them lazy bastards ect ect telling them to do their jobs

I've chewed out my fair share of people because of either their work or the work of the company that they represent, so I get that, but I can't remember ever crossing the line and making it personal. If all McHenry did was rip into the tow company for what they did, it probably would have blew over relatively quickly. But she took it to a person level, which I'm sure is what most people take exception to.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you've ever worked in retail, you probably would stop doing that.

maybe depends im pretty straight up when it comes to work I go there and work I do everything the best I can and if a coworker is fucking off or doing shoddy work and im pulling their slack or constantly fixing their fuck ups I have zero problem confronting them about it I guess as ive gotten older I have less patience with bullshit :dunno:

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've chewed out my fair share of people because of either their work or the work of the company that they represent, so I get that, but I can't remember ever crossing the line and making it personal. If all McHenry did was rip into the tow company for what they did, it probably would have blew over relatively quickly. But she took it to a person level, which I'm sure is what most people take exception to.

oh I agree she went to far but hey shit happens people blow their top and say crazy shit but that's no reason to start a witch hunt to completely trash their career im sure she has learned a lesson already.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
maybe depends im pretty straight up when it comes to work I go there and work I do everything the best I can and if a coworker is fucking off or doing shoddy work and im pulling their slack or constantly fixing their fuck ups I have zero problem confronting them about it I guess as ive gotten older I have less patience with bullshit :dunno:

Were you talking about at work or as a customer? I meant as a customer. I don't get pissed at workers who deal with the public because I've been in that position and know the complete asshats that they deal with on a daily basis. At work, yeah, you gotta tell those lazy asses to do their jobs.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's be honest, it's fun to see hot girls get in trouble. They're pampered from the age of 13 onward because they won the genetic lottery. Seeing bad stuff happen to them is hilarious.

ya there is always a certain degree of glee for people watching someone else step on their dick but to make a national campaign to wreck her career because she lost her cool and said some mean shit when her car was getting towed is as bad as the bullying she did

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Were you talking about at work or as a customer? I meant as a customer. I don't get pissed at workers who deal with the public because I've been in that position and know the complete asshats that they deal with on a daily basis. At work, yeah, you gotta tell those lazy asses to do their jobs.

lol im pretty much the same at home or at work maybe im just becoming a grouchy old fucker

Newblood

Liked Posts:
she went to far for sure but ya don't wreck someones life because they acted like a dickhead. people lose their cool shit happens

The tow lady told her it was being recorded and she still went ape crazy on her. Anyone with half a brain that works in the public spotlight should have known that people will take any opportunity to drag them down, if for nothing else, to get their 15 minutes of fame. So really, McHenry has no one to blame but herself for putting herself in the obvious situation. Your heart can bleed for her if you like, but mine won't. And you are kidding yourself if you think this will wreck her life. If for no other reason, she has the looks to land on her feet.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
The tow lady told her it was being recorded and she still went ape crazy on her. Anyone with half a brain that works in the public spotlight should have known that people will take any opportunity to drag them down, if for nothing else, to get their 15 minutes of fame. So really, McHenry has no one to blame but herself for putting herself in the obvious situation. Your heart can bleed for her if you like, but mine won't. And you are kidding yourself if you think this will wreck her life. If for no other reason, she has the looks to land on her feet.
lol my heart doesn't bleed for her at all tbh I really don't care it just amazes me the way people and the media take one small fuckup and use it to completely destroy someone

and wrecking someones career most definitely effects their entire life

Newblood

Liked Posts:
lol im pretty much the same at home or at work maybe im just becoming a grouchy old fucker

I donno, you seem kinda soft to me. I mean you are the one defending the actions of the pretty girl and worried about her life being ruined. If you was a grouchy old fucker I would think you would be one of the first to say, fuck her, let her hang. ;)

TL1961

Liked Posts:
What a fucking bitch. I guess she doesn't realize that she's on TV because she's hot, and probably not because she has a degree. I wonder what she'd be doing if she looked like a female Packers fan.

I'm guessing it would be towing a car.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
lol my heart doesn't bleed for her at all tbh I really don't care it just amazes me the way people and the media take one small fuckup and use it to completely destroy someone

and wrecking someones career most definitely effects their entire life

Big difference between effects her life and wrecks her life.