Vic Beasley

oooh.gif

Danny Shelton

ogts.gif

Brandon Scherff

bFFJysJ.gif

Nick80

PM me. We'll chat about it

I'm all over the PMs and stuff now. I think I better just move along and be all grumpy and shit. If you can find me work, then I'll PM you. Living in a dumpster/my mom and dads basement I need to move out and be less of a Cunt.

I better had get back on topic.

Uhm no to the WR yes to Danny Shelton.

JIMMY MAC FAN

Liked Posts:
Breshad Perriman........um this is just trolling putting this guy in.

Leonard Williams........Won't be there so why put him in.

Vic Beasley........okay

Danny Shelton........Fuck no.

Brandon Scherff........Road Grade, please pick him out of this disappointing group

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
If the Bears picked Perriman at seven I'd start the fire Ryan Pace website.

Nick80

I'd chip in my last good tooth to the billboard that would be put up.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Picked at 7,

Breshad Perriman

meh.gif

Leonard Williams

Crazy_dancing.gif

Vic Beasley

734661.gif

Danny Shelton

tumblr_m95g8vv6ZI1qgfz7fo3_500.gif

Brandon Scherff

maybe.gif

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
I'll try to add some words to actually have a discussion with.

Perriman, I think would be a huge reach at 7. Yes he has a lot of upside, like Kevin White, but I feel that of the three top receivers, Perriman is the least "sure thing." Of course none of them are sure things, but he seems less safe than the others. I don't like the risk at 7.

Leonard Williams, some have him as the top prospect in the entire draft. Reports have come out lately that teams don't like him as much as the media does, but with this much time to evaluate prospects teams always out think themselves. Williams is a really safe pick that is a perfect scheme match. Little risk to the pick IMO.

Vic Beasley, perfect complement to McPhee at OLB. Good production in college. No red flags (Gregory). Proved that he could maintain his athleticism with the added weight.

Shelton, not a sexy pick by any means. Wouldn't be the BPA at 7, but would fill a need. A better pass rusher than you would think at his size, but if you're picking a DL that high, you want him to have a big impact on both the run and passing game. I think he'll be what we need as far as run defense, but I don't think his pass rushing ability warrants being taken in the top 10.

Scherff, fuck no. Short arms. Questions about his ability to play LT. May be better suited at guard. I was just saying this yesterday--if you're picking a tackle in the top 10, you better be damn sure he's a franchise LT. And Scherff is not that.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This thread should be combined with the other one, this is just one giant gif fucking fest. Another wasted post from the Quiche.

You haven't been the same since the Gifectomy.

kemuon

Liked Posts:
Can someone please explain how a 340 pound NT with 9.5 sacks and 93 tackles is only a two down player? Makes loads of sense to me