LanceStone

Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
Breshad Perriman

Way too high for him at #7. Regardless if the Bears think he's great (they might for all we know) they should have traded down a few spots for pretty much anything if they were locked in on him.

Leonard Williams

Oh I'd be through the roof, but if he fell to 7 I'd be wondering what the hell was wrong with him...regardless I'd lose my mind in excitement as he'd be as great of a fit for our current roster as Tommie Harris was years ago in Lovie's Cover-2.

Vic Beasley

Again- I'd be thrilled. His production in college was elite and he tested off the charts in Indianapolis. Regardless of his inability to play the run/drop into coverage...the ability/potential is there for him to productive in those areas. One area that can't be coached is his flat out ability to get to the QB- we need that. The average arm length argument is stupid.

Danny Shelton

I would no longer believe Pace is drafting BPA like he initially stated he always will. After being extremely intrigued with Shelton- I don't want him...particularly at #7. If they somehow ended up with Cleveland's #19 or somewhere around there- fine, but not at #7. Big guys like him do not age well and I'd believe Ratliff would start over him Day 1 anyway...I'd rather roll with Ratliff/Ego for now and see what is available in the 3rd Round or later at NT.

Brandon Scherff

I'd be upset. His best projection is RT from all accounts and he may even be a G. If the Bears took him at #7- they'd have to believe in his ability to play LT, which would pretty much throw the development on kicking Long out to LT out the window.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
Perryman......is a reach.....

I'm "cooling" on Shelton....as he might be a Two Down NT an best..... better "value" elsewhere...

Beasley, Williams, Scherff....will be decades long career institutions.....so I could live with that...

dafridge72

Liked Posts:
1. Walks out of the bar

2. Does 2 shots of Wild Turkey

3 & 4 - does 1 shot of whiskey without a smile

5. depends on who is on the board when he picks.. If Amari is there, I throw a beer at someone....

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
Perriman, Dissapointed in pick and knowing Pace isnt the GM he said he would
Williams, Excited the Bears once again have a top defender they can build around but a little dissapointed didnt get Cooper or White
Beasley, Very pleased but a dissapointed didnt get Cooper or White
Shelton, Moderately pleased but wonder if Fox and Pace get that the modern game is mainly about the pass not the run
Scherff, Good pick, Cutler needs all the help he can get in pass pro

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
Same as your first thread about this.

Meh, to all of them. Even if the 7th pick is the biggest reach in the universe I'm still going to follow the team through training camp and watch on game days

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Vic Beasley or Amari Cooper are the two guy I want at #7.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Picked at 7,

Breshad Perriman= Hell to the naw...why did I just drop acid right before the draft.

Leonard Williams- **pops bottle**

Vic Beasley fist pumps and hopes he doesn't get popped for that there stanozonol.

Danny Shelton- Really, isn't this sort of a gimmick pic that excites dumb people who probably think of our last HC as a dork even though he couldn't even do simple end of half logic calculations on the fly.

Brandon Scherff- Well, I guess Long is moving to Tackle...

Nick80

This thread should be combined with the other one, this is just one giant gif fucking fest. Another wasted post from the Quiche.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This thread should be combined with the other one, this is just one giant gif fucking fest. Another wasted post from the Quiche.

bit weird