Game 3 IGT: Predators @ Blackhawks 4/19 at 2:00 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
2015-03-17_19_43_52.0.gif

@

tumblr_mvgommNEyh1rzef2qo1_500.gif

Puckdrop - 2:00 p.m.
TV - NBC
Radio - WGN AM 720

I'm sure everyone is aware of the change in net, as Corey Crawford has been sent to the bench in favor of Game 1 hero Scott Darling. No official word yet on any other lineup changes, but I have to imagine someone from the group of Versteeg, Shaw, and Roszival, among others, are going to be sent to the press box. No matter who skates, the team defense needs to improve in a significant manner if the Hawks plan on winning today. After stealing home ice in Game 1, turning it right back over to the Preds in Game 3 would only further awaken a team that got its first win in a few weeks on Friday night. They're getting up off the mat. Time to knock them back down.

LET'S GO HAWKS!!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Q speaks to the media around noon. We'll find out about any other lineup changes then.

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
As much as I hate to admit Rosi probably isn't going anywhere. Q has an infatuation with him no matter how many times he contributes to a goal given up. I want Vermette in for Nordstrom or Steeg, either one. I'm thinking Darling will be impressive enough in this game for Q to keep him in net for G4. Let's win this one and keep that home ice.

Edit: I hope to all hell Sharp is utilized on a line that doesn't drag his recent surges down. Put him on the top line for a few shifts this game if he plays similar to his game 2.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Will anyone be surprised if Vermette is in for Nordstrom? Hopefully he'll play like the player most thought he would be. Even if he does, he isn't the savoir. Hawks play their game , they win. Q will piss off the Rosi haters again today just because he doesn't trust his other options at D.

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
@BHTVeric: Antoine Vermette will play today. #Blackhawks.

TCD

Liked Posts:
This is vermettes game to lose

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully the Hawks have a much better game. I think Darling and Vermette returning will help. No Weber. This should be an easy win but it won't be.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
No Fisher in the pregame warmups for Nashville

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

So no Nordstrom or Teuvo, apparently.

Vermette back in at 3C, Shaw to wing on the 4th line. Don't understand what Teuvo did wrong, but I like this lineup better than the last

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone know if this game will start on NHLN, due to the Isles/Caps OT?

TCD

Liked Posts:

So no Nordstrom or Teuvo, apparently.

Vermette back in at 3C, Shaw to wing on the 4th line. Don't understand what Teuvo did wrong, but I like this lineup better than the last

Dont think its what TT has done wrong. More so Q was a banger in there.

I like that dejardins is in. Bang these fuckers and step up to their blueliners today and dont give them the space to pinch in.

And for fuck sakes play the pp desperatly. Just shoot the fuck out lf that puck and make the preds pk and pekker scramble. Get the dirty goals..dirty dirty dirty.