DGB
Randall
K Johnson
M Peters
P J Williams
Davis
Phillips
Gregory
One of these will be available at pick 39.

Liked Posts:
Drug problem? it's weed lol.

Until it's legalized the NFL still suspends people for it and he already proved he isn't smart enough to pass a once a year drug test. He prob knew the exact day the test was on months before. Depending on how heavy of a smoker he is (almost said was but doubt he stopped lol) just take a calendar, circle the drug test day, go backwards 1-2 months and stop then.

Kinda surprised the college coaches don't get on them more near the draft for upper round picks. Looks good for recruiting when players are picked high. I guess Gregory prob will be high when he's picked lol. Didn't a prospect last year take an Instagram pic with a joint on the couch?

Mitchapalooza

Until it's legalized the NFL still suspends people for it and he already proved he isn't smart enough to pass a once a year drug test. He prob knew the exact day the test was on months before. Depending on how heavy of a smoker he is (almost said was but doubt he stopped lol) just take a calendar, circle the drug test day, go backwards 1-2 months and stop then.

Kinda surprised the college coaches don't get on them more near the draft for upper round picks. Looks good for recruiting when players are picked high. I guess Gregory prob will be high when he's picked lol. Didn't a prospect last year take an Instagram pic with a joint on the couch?
No, that was Clinton dix and it was just a piece of napkin. He was in the middle of a restaurant

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Someone will trade up for Mariota or he'll be taken and then traded. Either way, we won't be involved.

We will end up taking Beasley and/or one of the top 2 WR's, and i'll be happy about it.

Shelton will drop a bit.

Gregory will go in the 1st round.

We'll take a OT if anything of decent value is available with the 2nd round pick.

We might take 2 DBs.

We might take 2 OL if value permits.

NE is going to clean up with the needs they have and all the picks they have in the middle of the draft.

TheDane

Liked Posts:
Cam Erving blows. How in the fuck did he wind up getting top-20 hype?

I sort of feel this way. Sometimes people value versatility a little too much. As if picking Erving shores up more than one position.

I do believe he's a solid lineman. Just not top 20.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
This board is draft crazy! Less than two weeks, fellas!

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
My gut feeling is none of the info we have been given on what direction we are going is true. NO was always good at not showing their hand come draft time. Most of info we have is more common sense based on what we have done in FA. With that said I think our first pick will be pass rush or oline

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Somehow we screw it up

Trump32

Liked Posts:
Bubbly, slightly painful and bloated from all the Natty Ice, Schlitzes, and yobogoya.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
I sort of feel this way. Sometimes people value versatility a little too much. As if picking Erving shores up more than one position.

I do believe he's a solid lineman. Just not top 20.

I don't believe he's even a decent lineman. Fowler beat his ass up when he was asked to rush up the middle. Out on the edge he has heavy choppy feet in pass protection and he's susceptible to the bull rush and being over powered. This is a classic case of a kid on a really good football team getting more respect and or hype than he deserves. There is absolutely no way I tough this kid before the third round. He showed time and time again that he can't handle some of the best pass rushers in this draft from Beasley to Eli Harold to Fowler. When you go 0-for-3 against some of the best and basically get beat up and give up a ton of pressure against Notre Dame I have no use for you.

If you can't handle the bull rush, how are you going to handle playing inside where power and leverage matters most of all. He's not naturally strong his feet are slow he's just a mess. He passes th eyeball test and has over 34-inch arms which I guess is the appeal, but as a football player he blocks like a scared little girl.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't believe he's even a decent lineman. Fowler beat his ass up when he was asked to rush up the middle. Out on the edge he has heavy choppy feet in pass protection and he's susceptible to the bull rush and being over powered. This is a classic case of a kid on a really good football team getting more respect and or hype than he deserves. There is absolutely no way I tough this kid before the third round. He showed time and time again that he can't handle some of the best pass rushers in this draft from Beasley to Eli Harold to Fowler. When you go 0-for-3 against some of the best and basically get beat up and give up a ton of pressure against Notre Dame I have no use for you.

If you can't handle the bull rush, how are you going to handle playing inside where power and leverage matters most of all. He's not naturally strong his feet are slow he's just a mess. He passes th eyeball test and has over 34-inch arms which I guess is the appeal, but as a football player he blocks like a scared little girl.

He is a C.

He got beat at OT.

He is going to be drafted high as a C.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
He is a C.

He got beat at OT.

He is going to be drafted high as a C.

He's a 6-5 center that plays with horrible leverage, has mediocre strength and has trouble with the bull rush and can't anchor. It's a complete recipe for disaster for this kid. Top-20 for him is laughable especially given center is a brand new position for him.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
He's a 6-5 center that plays with horrible leverage, has mediocre strength and has trouble with the bull rush and can't anchor. It's a complete recipe for disaster for this kid. Top-20 for him is laughable especially given center is a brand new position for him.

It's why Pace is gonna draft Hroniss Grasu in the 3rd round.

TheDane

Liked Posts:
At this point I think it's Cooper.

Even though I don't believe Jets will go WR at #6, it can't be ruled out. Weirder things have happened in the draft, that's for sure.

After having been a weakness for many, many years for the Jets, WR would suddenly be a strength for them. Would that make Geno look good? I personally doubt it, but you just never know. Jets could believe that it would, and then Cooper makes a lot of sense, if he's there.