Your Gut Feelings About the Draft

TheDane

Liked Posts:
Ugh. When I saw his name pop up on Kiper's big board I remember saying to my friends "anyone but that guy", sure enough the flabby little farm boy ends up being the pick and I was far from pleased to say the least.

I was watching the draft with my best mate who's a Patriot-fan. When it was our time to pick, I started to tell him how excited I was about Chandler Jones, and he ended up being just as excited.

The rest is history...

Bort

Liked Posts:
I was like, what the fuck is he doing?, when Emery took McSmellin if the first round of his first draft. And to this day I do not get that pick.

That's true, some smart people did question the McClellin pick in real time, but I don't remember anyone calling the overall 2012 draft the steaming pile of crap it was in real time. And the Brandon Hardin and Evan Rodriguez picks were arguably even more inexcusably stupid than McClellin. At least McClellin would have been drafted by someone else at some point. I don't think Hardin (who had been injured for two straight years) or Rodriguez (who was very undersized and plain sucked) would have even been drafted if Emery hadn't taken them.

And absolutely no one was calling for Emery to be driven out of town in 2012. Most people were still calling Emery a genius well into 2013.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
I was watching the draft with my best mate who's a Patriot-fan. When it was our time to pick, I started to tell him how excited I was about Chandler Jones, and he ended up being just as excited.

The rest is history...

Same here, I thought the pick was Jones or Decastro

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Jameis Winston and Marcus Mariota are taken at picks 1 and 2 by the Buccaneers and Titans. No teams trade up for either of them

Amari Cooper and Kevin White are taken before the Bears pick.

Amari Cooper IS the pick for the Bears if he's available.

The Bears draft a linebacker in round 1 if Cooper is gone and an offensive lineman in round 2.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I getad at the pick because it wasn't anyone I thought it would be. Read up on the player we did pick. Convince myself it really is an amazing pick. You know, business as usual.