Your Gut Feelings About the Draft

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They do not need to be Bears related, but what things do you see happening in the draft.

-QBs go 1-2
-4 WRs in the top 15
-Landon Collins falls to the 2nd
-Only Gurley goes in the 1st but a big run on RBs in the early 2nd.
-Cam Erving goes top 20

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If somehow Melvin Gordon slips to our 2nd round selection, the Bears will select him.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Goodell will get booed and there will be footage of people acting like idiots. #calledit #sigmaterial #whostolemypizza?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears draft Beasley.

Four receivers are drafted in the first fifteen picks.

Texans trade back into the end of the first round for a quarterback.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
- someone will trade with the titans for Mariota
- if white and cooper are gone at 7 the bears will trade down
- Gregory wont be drafted day one

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
- someone will trade with the titans for Mariota
- if white and cooper are gone at 7 the bears will trade down
- Gregory wont be drafted day one

Gregory not being drafted day 1 would be quite the knockdown for smoking some bud. but hey, id love for him to be on the board still when the bears pick in the 2nd round. he is definitely top 10 talent in this draft IMO

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Winston and Mariota go 1 and 2.

2 RBs go in RD 1.

Randy Gregory does not slide out of the top 15.

At least 6 WRs will go RD 1.

5 OLBs will go in the top 20.

No TE will be drafted in the first two rounds.

At least 4 interior defensive lineman will go in the first round.

There will be a run on OTs in the mid to late first round and the top of the second.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Gregory not being drafted day 1 would be quite the knockdown for smoking some bud. but hey, id love for him to be on the board still when the bears pick in the 2nd round. he is definitely top 10 talent in this draft IMO
teams cant risk a first round pick on a kid that has a drug problem no matter what his talent is.if he cant be responsible when they throw all that money at him he will end up getting suspended and then..... well I see a Gordon player from Cleveland who was a great person awesome talent but couldn't beat that monkey......that's my gut

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
They do not need to be Bears related, but what things do you see happening in the draft.

-QBs go 1-2
-4 WRs in the top 15
-Landon Collins falls to the 2nd
-Only Gurley goes in the 1st but a big run on RBs in the early 2nd.
-Cam Erving goes top 20

If Landon Collins falls to the 2nd, we better take him.

I can't see it happening though. How can no one take a single safety in round one? There were slim pickings to begin with in free agency.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
teams cant risk a first round pick on a kid that has a drug problem no matter what his talent is.if he cant be responsible when they throw all that money at him he will end up getting suspended and then..... well I see a Gordon player from Cleveland who was a great person awesome talent but couldn't beat that monkey......that's my gut

I think there will be a team in the top 15 - 20 that will take the gamble. he wouldn't be the first guy drafted in the first round with drug issues, and he wont be the last either. but hey, like I said, I hope youre right and that he is on the board when we pick in the 2nd round

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
I think there will be a team in the top 15 - 20 that will take the gamble. he wouldn't be the first guy drafted in the first round with drug issues, and he wont be the last either. but hey, like I said, I hope youre right and that he is on the board when we pick in the 2nd round
I would be happy if he fell to 39 but I don't think he will I think one of the first to go day two

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I would be happy if he fell to 39 but I don't think he will I think one of the first to go day two

I just don't see any way he goes past the 1st round. if he were to go past the top 20, a team at the end of the 1st round will definitely take the chance on him for his talent. teams like Baltimore, dallas, indy, Denver, new Orleans, and new England would have interest at the end of the 1st round if he was still there. itd be scary if new England ended up with him....bill would know how to use him and keep him in line

Liked Posts:
- Tampa Bay announces Jameis Winston as the #1 overall selection a few days before the draft.
- Tennessee Titans pick Marcus Mariota #2, only to trade him to either Cleveland or Philadelphia during the draft, a la Eli Manning and San Diego.
- 5 WRs go in first round (Cooper, White, Parker, Perriman, Green-Beckham)
- 5 OLBs go in the 1st round (Fowler, Beasley, Ray, Dupree, Gregory)
- 7 defensive linemen go in the 1st round (Williams, Shelton, Armstead, Edwards Jr, Goldman, Brown, Phillips)
- 6 offensive linemen go in the 1st round (Scherff, Flowers, Peat, Collins, Humphries, Clemmings, Erving)
- 5 defensive backs go in the 1st round (Waynes, Collins, Peters, Johnson, Jones)
- 2 running backs go in the 1st round (Gordon, Gurley), with Gordon surprising and going before Gurley due to medical concerns.
- No tight ends or inside linebackers are selected in the first round.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
we shall see soon