Critical Dilemma

Mitchapalooza

Yeah I wouldn't worry about her being a Packer fan. I'm a big Michigan fan and the hottest sex of my life may have been at halftime of a UM/OSU game with a gal who was a huge Buckeye fan. Chicks thrive on tension, real, playful, or even imagined lol.
Did she have breast implants?

TheDane

Liked Posts:
Just remember to stay protected. You never know with those Packer-fans..

Liked Posts:
Did she have breast implants?

Lol, no. They were real, and they were spectacular. However, this was several years ago. She was completely bat shit crazy. Thankfully, I got out of that relationship after about one year.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Besides the smack talk you can play the sexual favors game in between quarters or periods based off of the score.

Considering that he's a Bears fan, he'll probably get the short end of the stick there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you're in to pegging all you need to do is put on a cutler jersey and she will figure out the rest.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sure sounds football related.

BuzzKillington.jpg

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Considering that he's a Bears fan, he'll probably get the short end of the stick there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not if we play sympathy rules. Your team is down you receive to deal with the stress.

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter.

Trump32

Liked Posts:
Plot twist: She is actually Eerinitout.

Fellow Bears fan living in Michigan. Lions fans are the absolute worst.

I had a brief dalliance with a young lady that had a pink "Mrs. Rodgers" jersey and i would always very "cleverly" say that i was glad he finally came out and is a brave example to others.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I promise this is Bears related....

So I've been hanging out with this beautiful, cool, smart, sexy girl for a little over a week. Last night she gives me the absolute best oral manipulation I've ever had and by a pretty decent margin. She basically zombified me.

Here's comes the bombshell... Afterwards we're talking and it turns out she's a fucking Pukers fan!!! I think she did that shit on purpose because she knew I was a Bears fan. The old dome and dump. I feel like I'm being disloyal to my most beloved team in all of sports.

I'm gonna keep seeing her but she just lost a whole bunch of cool points. I live in Michigan so I expect to have to deal with Lions fans and Wings fans but a fucking Puker fan? Why me?

What's his name??

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I don't mean to rub it in or anything but I've had great head before. She was putting on clinic.

So now you know she's had plenty of practice. Not sure if good or bad?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Lol, no. They were real, and they were spectacular. However, this was several years ago. She was completely bat shit crazy. Thankfully, I got out of that relationship after about one year.

What are you taking this from a Seinfeld episode??

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Quote Originally Posted by Serious Poster View Post
Only one way to fix this and even things out you must now give her a dose of supprise anal

Milky
Haha. That's one way to even the score.

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter............

I mean they do call them the FudgePackers for a reason

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you don't dump her right away I'm not sure how you could consider yourself a Bears fan, or continue to post here. It's your choice, man ...

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

So I've been hanging out with this beautiful, cool, smart, sexy girl for a little over a week. Last night she gives me the absolute best oral manipulation I've ever had and by a pretty decent margin. She basically zombified me.

Here's comes the bombshell... Afterwards we're talking and it turns out she's a fucking Pukers fan!!! I think she did that shit on purpose because she knew I was a Bears fan. The old dome and dump. I feel like I'm being disloyal to my most beloved team in all of sports.

I'm gonna keep seeing her but she just lost a whole bunch of cool points. I live in Michigan so I expect to have to deal with Lions fans and Wings fans but a fucking Puker fan? Why me?

You do whatever your little heart desires.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

You're an idiot for even worrying about this! I dated a packers fan and the trash talking was great between us which usually led to some awesome sex.

Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
Meh. No woman is perfect. She has a pretty severe flaw, but at least she gives up the goods. I wouldn't blame you for doing something uncouth with her during relations though. lol

MurrDogg34

Liked Posts:
I've only met 2 Green Bay Packer fan "bombshells" and I've lived in Green Bay. Considering I've probably met the only 2, she better give good head.