TEBOW signs with PHILLY

Nick80

58184aa8c054ee4e91268a00d8fa90fd.jpg

You posted a gif in a football related (in the wrong forum) thread. I hope people don't come in here and bitch about it, that would be a terrible thing.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Good luck to him. I hope he's successful. I actually hope something absolutely absurd and unimaginable occurs and by some surreal happening he achieves greatness. It would be the best story to happen to football in forever, and a total breath of fresh air. Imo the NFL is going through a far more ugly PR catastrophe than most media acknowledges and there couldn't be a more perfect time for this to happen.

I could agree more!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tebow has worked hard since being out of the league. He knows how to throw now. God bless him.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
I respect him following his dreams and all, but he'll be 28 coming into the season, it might be time to go ahead and pursue that career in broadcasting that was handed to him on a silver platter by ESPN/SEC network.

I don't get the immense hate he got though; I mean by all accounts he is a nice guy whose family helped some of the poorest people on earth. I hope once/if he bombs out of camp, he'll have some peace in moving on.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's true - Tebow has signed with the Eagles.

On a related note, Chip Kelly has officially been declared insane ...

TheDane

Liked Posts:
I respect him following his dreams and all, but he'll be 28 coming into the season, it might be time to go ahead and pursue that career in broadcasting that was handed to him on a silver platter by ESPN/SEC network.

I don't get the immense hate he got though; I mean by all accounts he is a nice guy whose family helped some of the poorest people on earth. I hope once/if he bombs out of camp, he'll have some peace in moving on.

As long as someone in the league shows interest in him, as the Eagles has done this off-season, a guy like Tebow won't move on. I just think he loves football and the NFL so much, that he'd jump at pretty much every chance that comes his way. And who can blame him? He's probably going to end up like a Jeff George, that still stated in his mid-40's that he was keeping in shape in case someone was interested.

The media is to blame for the hate he got and still gets, I think. They talked about him SO much for SO many years, that people just got fed up with it. That resulted in people directing their irritation at Tebow and not the media. That hate and irritation is probably going to flare up again now, even though we're just talking about a guy chasing his dream. Long live the media!

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

c'mon wake up. Most people don't hate Tebox, they hate his obnoxious fans.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
c'mon wake up. Most people don't hate Tebox, they hate his obnoxious fans.
I think he's a terrible football fan. I wouldnt say I hate him. Just think he's terrible and doesn't belong in the NFL as a QB.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
There are far worse human beings in the NFL than Tebow.....I know he is hated but I can't imaging cheering more for a child beater more than for someone who is too Christian.....

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I may need to listen to some Philly sports radio tomorrow. Gonna be hilarious.

Reactions: DC

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
No matter what...I hope they didn't sign Tim Tebow to not let him play. Tim can't be that desperate. If any Chip Kelly or any team signs him, you at least owe it to the guy to let him play his game his way. What a shitty storm of crappy media coverage we'll endure for the next 4.5 months if Tebow rides the bench.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
In no way do I give one ever-loving shit about his religious views and acts associated with them, and I'm rooting for the guy.

mecha

Liked Posts:
this is awesome. it's almost like we went back in time 5 years.