Hub takes Gurley

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
The sum off all doesn't matter. Team philosophy does. U don't pass on Adrian Peterson, if you're a run first team in the top 10 because passing is trending.

Really? How many playoff games has Adrian Peterson played in and won?

Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
I called Gurley as my biggest surprise pick for us at 7.

If the Bears take Gurley, that motherfucker better have a Clinton Portis style rookie debut or Pace is getting the Ned Stark treatment. :bigfinger:

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Really? How many playoff games has Adrian Peterson played in and won?
Jesus Christ Stop it already. The Vikings have been a hot mess of an orginization and now are finally showing a glimmer of promise. They would have been picking in the top consistently without A.P.

Dallas was a run first team last year. Put AP on that team and the would not have gone 8-8 over and over again.

Seattle is another and I'd say Lynch has had a monster impact on their success.

Watch Dallas take Gurley and skull fuck opposing defenses.

Svic

Liked Posts:
Wasn't hub the guy who freaked out screaming and kicking saying that Kyle Long was the worst pick in bears history and it was 100% blown pick because he simply didn't know who he was

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Hub is always more about being different than everyone else and attention seeking than being right.

If Beasley is there and the Bears take Gurley I would be pissed !

JIMMY MAC FAN

Liked Posts:
Wasn't hub the guy who freaked out screaming and kicking saying that Kyle Long was the worst pick in bears history and it was 100% blown pick because he simply didn't know who he was

Hub has loved to criticize the Bears ever since they let him go as an announcer.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Hub has loved to criticize the Bears ever since they let him go as an announcer.

Radio announcers are not employed by the team, they are employed by their radio station. The Bears never fired Arkush nor did he ever work for them.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Radio announcers are not employed by the team, they are employed by their radio station. The Bears never fired Arkush nor did he ever work for them.

I'm pretty sure the Bears owned the radio station.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bears make the deal with 780 for the games and have significant input on who participates in broadcasts.

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Pace and Fox truly feels Gurley is going to end up being the closest thing to AP since AP..... then I have no problem with them picking him at 7....especially if Amari Cooper is off the board. Let Forte play out this last year and slowly work Gurley into the mix as the season goes on.... with him taking over in 2016. Specially for a team that is going to try to take the game out of #6's hands... and run the ball more and more.... this wouldnt be a bad selection. Maybe you could trade down alittle and get him but If you really believe he has the ' it ' factor then just pull the trigger. Only hesitation I have is I really like a lot of the RB's in this class, Yeldon, Gordon, Johnson, Coleman, Cobb all look like they could end up being studs. So definitely gives you pause taking a RB that high with such deep talent at the position and with it not being an immidiate need.