Hub takes Gurley

AussieBear

the art of squirt.

Lesbian-gif-squirt-Meet-Carter-Cruise.gif

458651.gif

squirt-nude-gif.gif

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
which one of you is hub and riding my Gurley at 7 jock.

the damn nut jockey didnt even have a rb in his version 1.0

here is his mock:

http://www.chicagofootball.com/2015/04/17/hub-arkush-2015-nfl-mock-draft-3-0/ad0rpm9/

And as we all well know, Hub is right about everything.

"Both are significantly undersized, even as three-techniques, and neither consistently dominated at the college level. The best you're going to get with either is an overachiever who makes the occasional play but can be double-teamed and erased whenever an offense chooses to attack them. Jernigan at least has more natural strength, but neither is strong enough to handle big time NFL guards. Donald's strengths are talents that won't help him in the NFL. I don't care if a defensive tackle runs a sub-4.7 40-yard dash, make him a linebacker. And the 35 reps in the 225-pound bench press is very impressive in the weight room, but meaningless once a 320-pound guard or tackle gets his hands on him. I think both will end up as third tackles in some team's three-tackle rotation who make occasional plays in the backfield when allowed to shoot gaps, but will be liabilities against the run and incapable of playing in a two-gap scheme.
"

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
A RB at 7, not to mention one with a surgically repaired ACL? Did he announce this mock wearing his Zubaz with a pager on the waist band on his way to an Ace of Base concert?

Hey you little punks, get off my lawn!!!!!!!

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
A RB at 7, not to mention one with a surgically repaired ACL? Did he announce this mock wearing his Zubaz with a pager on the waist band on his way to an Ace of Base concert?

Hey you little punks, get off my lawn!!!!!!!

He saw the sign. And it opened up his eyes, he saw the sign.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Quit spamming the board with your fucking gurley garbage

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'd be pissed if we didn't take Beasley in that scenario and I like Gurley.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
If this was 30 years ago if draft Gurley but the NFL is throwing 68-percent of the time right now. That's way too high for a running back at seven especially when 7 other guys are likely to be good starters.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
If this was 30 years ago if draft Gurley but the NFL is throwing 68-percent of the time right now. That's way too high for a running back at seven especially when 7 other guys are likely to be good starters.
The sum off all doesn't matter. Team philosophy does. U don't pass on Adrian Peterson, if you're a run first team in the top 10 because passing is trending.

TheDane

Liked Posts:
This is the first time in a loooooong time I've seen Shelton falling out of the first round. I'm not that high on Shelton as many others are, but I don't think he should fall out of the 1st. Did Hub just plain'n'old forget about him, since he has guys like Goldman, Brown and Phillips going ahead of him?

When it comes to the Gurley at #7-pick: :turrible:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The sum off all doesn't matter. Team philosophy does. U don't pass on Adrian Peterson, if you're a run first team in the top 10 because passing is trending.

He's not Adrian Peterson and for all we know, he's Trent Richardson. It's a spot I take after WR and I don't really like early WRs. When it was a running league, you do it for special talent, like you may now with a WR in a passing league but, for me, early picks are for positions that can do ore on their own like a LT or QB or DE/rush or dominant Tackle. Gurley may be special but you don't pass on Beasley for him or White, Waynes or even Parker, especially when you don't have a dominant edge guy.

Being a passing league is not a trend or fad. The rules have been changed for it to be a passing league and teams should take advantage.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
He's not Adrian Peterson and for all we know, he's Trent Richardson. It's a spot I take after WR and I don't really like early WRs. When it was a running league, you do it for special talent, like you may now with a WR in a passing league but, for me, early picks are for positions that can do ore on their own like a LT or QB or DE/rush or dominant Tackle. Gurley may be special but you don't pass on Beasley for him or White, Waynes or even Parker, especially when you don't have a dominant edge guy.

Being a passing league is not a trend or fad. The rules have been changed for it to be a passing league and teams should take advantage.

My statement didn't pertain to the bears and what they should do.

Gurley may not be AP but he is easily a top ten talent in this draft. The injury will push him down some but if you're looking at BPA and have a need for a stud RB, the pick makes sense.

Run first teams with an emphasis on play action would benefit greatly from his services.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I like Gurley a lot and I agree about the talent.Just too early for me with other top 10 talent at other positions. I'd be better with it after 9 or 10. This has become a 7 player draft for me, with guys like Parker and Gurley at the next level of draft value with Parker knocking at the door. Mariota isn't a top 10 talent but position increases his value. Same but inverse situation as Gurley. In no particular order, if one of Fowler, Winston, Beasley, Cooper, White, Williams or Mariota is there and we don't capitalize, I'll question it. I won't bitch as I trust the pros until they warrant doubt but imo.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
i still believe that, from a purely football standpoint, gurley is the best prospect in this draft. he's not quite on adrian peterson's level, but he's easily the best back since peterson and is a better receiver. if i'm picking one guy with the potential to be a perennial all-pro player at his position, it's gurley.

now, the injury is a concern, and when projecting a player like gurley to the NFL, you have to take that along with his style of running into account when assessing where he should actually be picked. there's a better then decent chance that gurley doesn't pan out due to injury.

to me, that risk makes picking him at 7 a mistake.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He is just as much Adrian Peterson as Winston is Andrew Luck. FFS.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
This is the first time in a loooooong time I've seen Shelton falling out of the first round. I'm not that high on Shelton as many others are, but I don't think he should fall out of the 1st. Did Hub just plain'n'old forget about him, since he has guys like Goldman, Brown and Phillips going ahead of him?

When it comes to the Gurley at #7-pick: :turrible:

Hub made some comments early in the process of "seeing Wilfork/future HOFer every time he watched Shelton". Now he doesn't even think he's a first round pick.

In other words, Hub is a fucking idiot.