Report: Marshall traded for cap reasons.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
I agree. Marshals a prick. Skipping out on Packers week to be in NY and show up on a Thursday is ridiculous. I mean, especially after all he did was talk about passion n being a bear blah blah.

Played us all a fool.
you know everyone can have a opinion on marshall and his of the field stuff,he never got arrested or anything he had done was unlawful when he was with the bears.emery and trestman allowed him to do HBO and in the end of day he don't have to answer to you or pace ,fox etc .he has his own agenda off the field and he wants to help people with mental disorders, how the hell is that playing you or anyone else for a fool?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think it was more for his locker room shit and throwing teammates under the bus when things weren't going well for him, personally. This is about removing distractions from a new atmosphere.

Liked Posts:
Consider the source. This is obviously an attempt by a NY-focused news source to quell concerns that their newly acquired #1 WR is a giant ass-hat.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
In going to miss him too. Personally, I think it's bullshit. I think his bitch attitude of needing to fly to NY weekly is what did him in here. And for that I hate Marshall.

That's how I'm leaning. Cap? And how much is the contract they replaced him with? If it was cap I'm sure he would've dealt that much.
However not wanting him to fly off + cost could equal trading him and paying for Royal.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
I am sure part of the reason they traded Marshall was for money but lets not turn a blind eye to the fact this is the third time he has been traded. One of the best WR in NFL history but cant stay on any team longer than a few years.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
One season after a new contract he's gone because of cap purposes. More like the new regime didn't think he was worth the money AND trouble. I am going to miss him though. Nobody played harder than Brandon and Kyle Long.
That's silly. I think a lot of them played hard. A lot of them just aren't good.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Brandon Marshall is on his fourth team for a reason. If there were issues with him, teams wouldn't be willing to let him go -- again and again and again. The guy's a total clown with declining production and diminishing physical abilities. He runs like a 6.2 40-yard dash at this point.

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
If you dont understand my post, get smarter

Other posters also asked for more info on page 1.

Like them, I only wanted to know what you meant by saying he was still an active member.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Other posters also asked for more info on page 1.

Like them, I only wanted to know what you meant by saying he was still an active member.
He's Grimbanned, that's all you need to know.

He's not coming back in any shape, size, or form.

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
He's Grimbanned, that's all you need to know.

He's not coming back in any shape, size, or form.
If true, then it's great news for this site.

The next thing that needs to happen is for this site to make a moderator out of that guy, HeHateMe v-: .