Doug Buffone passed away..

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Stress from this past season with Trestman.

Seriously though, the fact that my man Dougs last season to watch was that Trestman and Emery circus.. Ugh. That makes me hate those two that much more.

Yeah, so you HATE people you have never met because they didn't provide quality entertainment for someone who just died that you never met. Fucking unbelievable.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Loved listening to Buffone, especially his show with OB and his Big Doug segment on Mully & Hanley. His shows with another dearly departed legend Norm Van Lier and The Wiseguys with North were decent too.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I have this tard on ignore HHM. It makes the board less aggravating to read.

Yeah asshole, who started the thread? I did. Who derailed it? I didn't. Pathetic. Like a social club on here for some of you.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
And to some of you who derail and slam me and others in this thread; ':sorry not sorry' for saying go fuck yourselves. No shame and believe me assholes, I ain't going anywhere. The typical trolls who bring snide remarks will get bored eventually when others voice up and stop reading your shit.

It's just a message board, but sad for some it's a social circle to vent and make fun of others. Glad you can fill a void in your lives. Unfortunately as Novak predicted, assholes would turn this into a derailed thread of what started as one for others to mourn or share some laughs of a Bears great and a FANTASTIC radio host.

Truly a sad life some of you(the usual bunch) must live to feel the need to poke fun, belittle and derail a thread that others read with the best of intentions. A kind hearted fuck you.

And for Doug, gonna miss the rants and helping us cope with the losses. I wish you well on your journey! GO BEARS

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Damn, I hadn't heard about this today. RIP Big Doug.....:crying:

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Doug always said what the fans were feeling. RIP Big Doug

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And to some of you who derail and slam me and others in this thread; ':sorry not sorry' for saying go fuck yourselves. No shame and believe me assholes, I ain't going anywhere. The typical trolls who bring snide remarks will get bored eventually when others voice up and stop reading your shit.

It's just a message board, but sad for some it's a social circle to vent and make fun of others. Glad you can fill a void in your lives. Unfortunately as Novak predicted, assholes would turn this into a derailed thread of what started as one for others to mourn or share some laughs of a Bears great and a FANTASTIC radio host.

Truly a sad life some of you(the usual bunch) must live to feel the need to poke fun, belittle and derail a thread that others read with the best of intentions. A kind hearted fuck you.

And for Doug, gonna miss the rants and helping us cope with the losses. I wish you well on your journey! GO BEARS

I was cool with ya bro before you used dougs death as a platform for your hate. Sorry for going off on you though. We good.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

stop derailing the thread...RIP Doug

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

You appear to be at the Anger stage of dealing with death.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Condolences to his family and those near to him.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
His did he die?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As usual, by page 5 people are flaming each other from their parent's basements.

RIP Mr. Buffone.