Official 2015 Chicago Bears Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Shit! Well now I'm hoping we draft a WR in round 1. We are just gonna have to outscore em until we get our D worked out. I'm pulling for Cooper

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Well, I think the reality of next season is setting in....at least we'll have a nice high pick for a QB next yr just in time.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Eh. There were only 6 teams worse than the Bears last year, every game is going to be tough. I'd rather get GB week 1 than late in the year as they tend to struggle early in the year. At Seattle was a lost cause either way, rather get that out of the way early in case the Bears are in it late. Arizona doesn't really scare me. KC doesn't either. And gotta beat Detroit at least once if the Bears plan on doing anything worthwhile this season.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Eh. There were only 6 teams worse than the Bears last year, every game is going to be tough. I'd rather get GB week 1 than late in the year as they tend to struggle early in the year. At Seattle was a lost cause either way, rather get that out of the way early in case the Bears are in it late. Arizona doesn't really scare me. KC doesn't either. And gotta beat Detroit at least once if the Bears plan on doing anything worthwhile this season.

You want to break in a completely new scheme against a ARodgers and company in week 1?

Not that there is a good time to face them this coming yr, but that doesn't make sense to me. Get ready for pinball numbers...

TheDane

Liked Posts:
Hackenberg

I haven't really seen this guy play, so looking at his stats, why is he so highly regarded? He threw more INT's than TD's this season + only completing about 56% of his passes. Those are horrible stats. But I know that stats isn't everything, and that's why I'm asking you guys why he's so highly touted.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
I haven't really seen this guy play, so looking at his stats, why is he so highly regarded? He threw more INT's than TD's this season + only completing about 56% of his passes. Those are horrible stats. But I know that stats isn't everything, and that's why I'm asking you guys why he's so highly touted.

Had a great 2013 and horrible 2014. Very young and very talented. Can make every throw and has a strong arm. Nice size and better athlete than people think. Passionate about the game, and a plus plus off the field. PSU lost a ton off their offense and people who really watch the B10 knew he'd take a step back with the losses of personnel and a new coaching staff and everything that entails.

2015 is an important yr for Hack, but he is a legit prospect even if you accept his on the field performance as a true sophomore was horrendous. He also shined in the Pinstripe Bowl against BC and garnered himself MVP accolades leading some to believe he had turned the corner in adapting to Franklin and the new offense.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Wow. 6 years in a row no we've opened at home. I thought for sure our first game this year would be on the road.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
We'll beat the Raiders and the Deadskins for sure. Any win beside that one is a bonus.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
We'll beat the Raiders and the Deadskins for sure. Any win beside that one is a bonus.

I don't think SF will be worth a shit this year either.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I like how the sky is falling all of a sudden because of the order of our schedule. We've known all along who we're going to play.

Scooter27

Liked Posts:
I like how the sky is falling all of a sudden because of the order of our schedule. We've known all along who we're going to play.

I agree 100% these people just like to moan and groan about anything! Like we didn't know who our opponents were already...

Why the hell would it matter what order that we play them? If we were any good we would beat them no matter how they schedual them

Status
Not open for further replies.