Official 2015 Chicago Bears Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
I see us going. 8-8 at best which is an improvement. If the QB is not improved I would hope that we get a QB on next years draft. I just don't see anything better about these guys than what we have as backups with the exception of the 1st 2 QBs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Lol at the people saying easy win against Oakland.

This Bears D is going to make Derek Carr look like Joe Montana, just like they do with most mediocre QBs.

That said, good luck to them. We'll know early in the season whether we should be in tank mode.

It's a new year with new coaches so try to have at least a little faith. The defense will be much better then they were last year for sure.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This is only if you include offensive points scored by the defense when on offense, and the associated extra point that is scored by special teams. Leaving the defense out of the offense I think we were 5th.

LOL I'm not sure you really made too much of a point there. So the Chicago Bears were the 5th best scoring offense in the entire NFL so again you're damn right people thought we were gonna be a good team last year.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL I'm not sure you really made too much of a point there. So the Chicago Bears were the 5th best scoring offense in the entire NFL so again you're damn right people thought we were gonna be a good team last year.

At this time last year, I thought that the Bears offense would be taking a big step backwards in 2014, and said it repeatedly on this message board. And the main reason I gave for that was, in 2013 we had only one injury to the entire offense all year, and that is unheard of and is virtually impossible to happen two years in a row. And that one injury was to our quarterback and it worked out as a huge positive as the backup had the best stats in the entire NFL for that 6 game period. And I do believe that injuries to both wide receivers, a banged up tight end, and injuries on the offensive line did bring our offense down last year, and with Cutler further regressing it made the offense pitiful.

This year, I look for both our offense and particularly our defense to improve DRAMATICALLY. I would not be at all surprised to have a top 10 defense.

You will find out this year what a difference in coaching means. Defenses consistently turn around in this league immediately by bringing in a top defensive coordinator.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@mikebrez5: GB home
AZ home
Sea @
Oak
K.C @
Det @
Min home
SD @ MNF
STL @
Den home
GB @
MIN @
T.B @
DET home

I like it.
with the exception of St. louis, the defensive monsters are out of the way early.

As for how the 2015 opponents fared on the offseason so far, the only team i see on the schedule that looks weaker this year is seattle by a smidge and I am also waiting for Manning to fall off the cliff physically.
aside from that, Oakland will be improved, arizona will be very much improved, Minnesota should be the same or better with a year under bridgewater's belt and knowing what their running game will be instead of losing the offensive focus unexpectedly.
I don't see Suh as much of a loss for detroit- he hurt the d with shitty ass penalties as often as he helped it.

looks like a strong schedule with some pretty damn good matchups.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I think the first three games are going to be a perfect test for us. Find out if the "Culture change" is really going to translate into immediate success or if it is going to take some time too get the wheels turning.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
10-6 is my prediction.

Green Bay-W new scheme and upgraded talent.
Arizona-L If Carson Palmer is at least 80 percent, he'll pick us apart
Seattle-W Seattle is very beatable early in the season
Raiders-L They are young and more talented than people give them credit for.
KC-L I think Jamaal Charles on the outside is going to give us fits.
Detroit-W Detroit is in the early stages of decline and the loss of Suh will hurt them more than many realize (W)
Vikings- W
Chargers- W This will be a close one..
Rams- L Defensive line won't give us time
Broncos-W Broncos will drop off this year
Packers-L
49ers- W That organization is doing everything in their power to neuter the team
Redskins-W QB issues
Vikings -W This one could go either way
Tampa Bay-L Lovie will have his guys fired up
Lions-W

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
10-6 is my prediction.

Detroit-W Detroit is in the early stages of decline and the loss of Suh will hurt them more than many realize (W)
Vikings- W
Packers-L
49ers- W That organization is doing everything in their power to neuter the team
Redskins-W QB issues
Lions-W

I admittedly stopped reading after the 1st two games you listed....you think carson palmer will pick us apart but aaron Rodgers wont? not sure how you figure we beat GB but lose to Arizona....but if it happens im cool with that I guess. ive always said, I don't mind if the bears go 2 - 14, as long as the two win come against GB :)

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
10-6 is my prediction.

Vikings- W
Packers-L
Redskins-W QB issues
Lions-W

You're hilarious. So first we're going to beat Green Bay. Second, we will beat Seattle in Seattle but we won't beat Oakland at home. I can't take anything you say seriously.

Why don't you try again?

Boochee Man

Liked Posts:
This sucks ass. We start off 0-3, while getting blown out by Seattle and Aaron Rodgers along the way. Our defense still has no talent. Maybe Kevin White and Jeffery can help us win a shootout so we can start 1-2.

Boochee Man

Liked Posts:
EVERYONES BETTER THAN THE BEARS! LETS ALL HAVE A FREAK OUT PARTY!

:eek:hmy:

We won 5 games last year and didn't beat a single good team. Our defense was historically awful, and I don't see a Brian Urlacher or Richard Dent in this draft.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like the tough schedule. Show me what this team this made of by playing a healthy mix of some of the best defenses and offenses across the league. Don't lull me into a false sense of security slaying a pack of bums.

(See also: 2012)

vincentvega

Liked Posts:
I like the tough schedule. Show me what this team this made of by playing a healthy mix of some of the best defenses and offenses across the league. Don't lull me into a false sense of security slaying a pack of bums.

(See also: 2012)

Couldn't agree more. I want the team to be a juggernaut. Don't want to beat trash teams and then get embarrassed when we play a legit contender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're hilarious. So first we're going to beat Green Bay. Second, we will beat Seattle in Seattle but we won't beat Oakland at home. I can't take anything you say seriously.

Why don't you try again?

I'm totally losing sleep about the fact that you, the most important person on the internet, can't take what I say seriously.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I admittedly stopped reading after the 1st two games you listed....you think carson palmer will pick us apart but aaron Rodgers wont? not sure how you figure we beat GB but lose to Arizona....but if it happens im cool with that I guess. ive always said, I don't mind if the bears go 2 - 14, as long as the two win come against GB :)

As for Green Bay, division rivals are always more familiar with each other and with the exception of last season's debacle, tend to play close. John Fox will run on Green Bay. Green Bay hasn't traditionally been strong at stopping the run. On defense, the Bears have upgraded themselves. I stand by my prediction: The Bears win this game at home. You're free to disagree and I promise not to get upset.

With regards to Arizona, they made the playoffs without Carson Palmer towards the end of the season last year. They have a very good defense and playmakers on offense. If the Bears aren't playing at their best AND Carson Palmer is healthy, I believe the Cardinals win. I also predicted that they would be very good after watching them last pre-season, and had an equal number of detractors.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
it's okay, when we go 4-12 we'll get our qb pick in the first round. SUPERBOWL. da bears.

Elva H. Farkas

Liked Posts:
Official 2015 Bears Schedule

I was looking at the Chicago Bears' schedule the other day, and I was a little underwhelmed. The divisional matchups are always fun, but I was hoping for more from those other games. Anyone feel the same?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
You do know that all teams in the nFL are on a schedule rotation?

How about the fans of other teams that are underwhelmed that the Bears are on their schedule? Imagine how sad they must be?

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
7-9 absolute best case scenario.
3-13 absolute worst case scenario.
probably 5-11 or 6-10 is what I'm seeing.

Just going to be another tough year guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.