Dan Bernstein On Kris Bryant

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you missed Dan solo on the SCORE yesterday afternoon at about 5 pm, he had a powerful monologue talking about Kris Bryant, and some of the really freakish things he's doing at the plate. I thought it was one of the most powerful 15 minutes of Dan I've heard in a LONG time. Sometimes I agree with him, sometimes I think he's a troll, but this was good stuff.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/audio/boers-and-bernstein-show/

Doing the Impossible - Hour 1 | Boers and Bernstein Show - 4/22/15

Dan Bernstein rides solo for an hour following a White Sox win. The ascendency of two young (likely) stars - Scott Darling and Kris Bryant - is the focus.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/audio/b...ssible-hour-1-boers-and-bernstein-show-42215/

TL1961

Liked Posts:
When I saw the thread title, I just assumed bernstein had found many faults in Bryant's game thus far.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When I saw the thread title, I just assumed bernstein had found many faults in Bryant's game thus far.

Give him time....he will. The assclown doesn't know jackshit about anything but basketball yet he's always got something to say about anyone or anything in the world of sports. He's strictly a one trick pony whose act has grown tiresome.

TC in Mississippi

CCS Staff
Liked Posts:

That's great stuff, thank you.

I love the breakdown and it's some amazing stuff but I also completely agree with Sullivan and why he watches the game:

Out of all the reasons I enjoy baseball, I think mainly it’s about watching people do things few other people can do. Granted, that applies to the whole sport itself — every single player in the major leagues is absolutely fantastic. But I get particularly charged up by the freaks, and by the freak events. I love Felix Hernandez‘s changeup because there just isn’t another one like it. I love Aroldis Chapman‘s fastball because there just isn’t another one like it. Mike Trout clobbers baseballs other guys don’t clobber. Andrelton Simmons gathers baseballs other guys don’t gather.

Yep, that's it right there.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
That dude alone may make me start watching baseball again.