Joakim Noah

Rackshaq

Liked Posts:
HE HAS TO GO TO THE BENCH! Noah all year does not fit in with the starters. He complements the bench players sooo much more. he can play his point center game with Mirotic as opposed to Gasol being in the post. Taj and Gasol are a better fit. Not punishment, just for the better of the team. see the spurs and Ginobli. go bulls

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
HE HAS TO GO TO THE BENCH! Noah all year does not fit in with the starters. He complements the bench players sooo much more. he can play his point center game with Mirotic as opposed to Gasol being in the post. Taj and Gasol are a better fit. Not punishment, just for the better of the team. see the spurs and Ginobli. go bulls

one loss and here comes the "bench so and so" comments. calm down people

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
an if you want to complain about a lineup that is used too much and doesn't seem to work much, its the using 3 bigs at once lineup that fails over and over. when they try and play niko at the 3 with two other bigs out there, the bulls seem to lose ground. as soon as they put niko at the 4 with Dunleavy at the 3, they seem to play better again from what ive noticed

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
you think thibs has the balls to bench Noah?

its sad Noah has became a 7 foot Kirk Hinrich though

Rackshaq

Liked Posts:
I agree about the 3 bigs also. And this is not just today. Noah and Gasol are not a good fit. I wanted Taj 2 start all season. You can't be afraid 2 do whats best for the team because you don't want to hurt a players feeling. I like Noah but his skillset does not work with the starters.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just play Noah separate from Gasol and everything will be fine. His play has dropped off though which may be concerning as we move on.

Rackshaq

Liked Posts:
So when you play the cavs and kevin love is playing the perimeter. Noah has played center his entire career and is not programed to rotate to the preimeter. Taj is just as good a defender and much faster in coverage.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
an if you want to complain about a lineup that is used too much and doesn't seem to work much, its the using 3 bigs at once lineup that fails over and over. when they try and play niko at the 3 with two other bigs out there, the bulls seem to lose ground. as soon as they put niko at the 4 with Dunleavy at the 3, they seem to play better again from what ive noticed

thibs will not stop with that lineup

its slow & predictable which leads to turnovers and shot clock violations and they don't even rebound well which you would think would be the one strength...the lineup is terrible

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
more like thibs isn't that dumb to do so :shrug:

how would he be stupid to reduce the role of a guy doesn't provide much of anything and kills spacing?

Him and Gasol don't work well together either

im in favor of bringing him off the bench at the center spot...it simplifies the rotation more aswell

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
thibs will not stop with that lineup

its slow & predictable which leads to turnovers and shot clock violations and they don't even rebound well which you would think would be the one strength...the lineup is terrible

yep you got it. the lineup I love is gasol, niko, dunn, butler, rose...when that lineup is out there they seem to dominate

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
how would he be stupid to reduce the role of a guy doesn't provide much of anything and kills spacing?

if you think noah doesn't provide them with much of anything then lets just stop here...we wont agree on this. this was 1 game guys

Rackshaq

Liked Posts:
He should have the balls to bench Noah. Greg Pop would. Team first. and i agree about the 3 bigs lineup

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
He should have the balls to bench Noah. Greg Pop would. Team first. and i agree about the 3 bigs lineup

why not bench gasol? at least for the series against the bucks he has been the worst looking of the 4 big men we have

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
if you think noah doesn't provide them with much of anything then lets just stop here...we wont agree on this. this was 1 game guys

its been all year actually

Gasol/Noah have not worked well and Noah has been a shell of himself

but you are a guy that still thinks Hinrich provides value so i guess you're right that we wont agree

but bringing him of the bench at his natural position i think will provide better results imo

Rackshaq

Liked Posts:
Knowville7 it's not gonna be one game if the Milwalkee bucks can play 5 on 4 because they don't feel the need to equally focus on a player what will cleveland do. And this has been a spacing problem most of the season. Not personal. Been telling everyone that he does not fit with the starter full of post players and slashers. Same trouble Dallas was having with Rondo and Tyson chandler. Noah is not a offensive player.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
its been all year actually

Gasol/Noah have not worked well and Noah has been a shell of himself

but you are a guy that still think Hinrich provides value so i guess you're right that we wont agree

bringing him of the bench i think will provide better results imo

LOL well that only tells you how great of a player noah is if you consider 10 rebounds and 4.5 assists a game to be a shell of himself. the standards for him have been set very high. the only part of his game where theres been a significant dropoff is in his shooting....but guess what, noah isn't on the team for his shooting in the first place. and leave it to you to somehow manage to bring hinrich into this....I think your hatred for kirk has turned into an obsession buddy. kirk as the teams #3 PG is just fine

Rackshaq

Liked Posts:
Thank you AirGordan7. You see it as well. a blind man can see that Taj should be starting. As a coach you gotta get past personal feelings. And Noah should be willing to put ego aside and kill it with the bench filled with shooters that will give him the SPACE to pass the ball.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Knowville7 it's not gonna be one game if the Milwalkee bucks can play 5 on 4 because they don't feel the need to equally focus on a player what will cleveland do. And this has been a spacing problem most of the season. Not personal. Been telling everyone that he does not fit with the starter full of post players and slashers. Same trouble Dallas was having with Rondo and Tyson chandler. Noah is not a offensive player.

you mean besides being the first center in like 40+ years to average over 5 assists a game? offensive rebounds? but yeah youre right, since he cant shoot he isn't an "offensive player." but again, noah isn't on the team for his shooting, never has been and never will be

Rackshaq

Liked Posts:
Love his assist. But u are speaking of past accomplishments. This year has been a struggle playing NEXT to Gasol. He definately has not gotten the offensive rebounds this year that he has done in the past. He clogs up the game by bring his defender to whomever has the ball and is a liability when the pass to him more times than not. I want to win this year. the time is now .