PPV: WWE Extreme Rules - 4/26/15

TCD

Liked Posts:
Grimson def called the rko by rollins lmfao.

I loved that ending think it was great. Cage match was good i love traditional cage matches so i marked out all the way through it. Rollins is booked so well. This company is good at booking heels so why do they suck so bad at booking faces?

TCD

Liked Posts:
Cena is booked so bad. He is booked like mid 80's Hogan. He will turn heel one day and it will be pretty amazing though.

Do you think its too late for the heel turn though? i am asking seriously because i hear a lot of people always saying its too late. I dont agree with that. I dont think its ever too late to turn a guy heel esp one who has never technically been one before booking wise. I have been waiting for it for a while and did find the cena interview with jericho interesting when cena said he would do it when the time is right and it was proposed to him before but creative held it back. Which goes against popular belief when the smarks say he has always rejected the idea.

I dont like cena. Infact i cant stand him and have always found his ring ability horrible and simply do not connect or relate to him in any single way. However at the midcard where he is right now. I can tolerate him much more and frankly his in ring work has been better. I actually like the open challenge even though the outcomes are as predictable as ever. But with the USA belt? Really dont care. I have very little interest in the usa title and never have but the matches have been pretty good. Not sure how much of that is him or the guys he has been working with. Im willing to say its a combo of both.

Other question is how do they go about turn cena heel? Would he get real wrestling heat or just continual over exposure fan heat? Would take some really good booking to get cena over as a real heel. hogan was easy because of the NWO and how that was booked along with hall and nash really playing big parts in that heel turn.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Reigns and Big Show match was actually pretty fun. End the feud now, but it was a good showing for Reigns and Big Show is a pro.

Yah not bad. I thought it would be horrible but there were good spots by both. Show did a good job working the crowd also and did a decent job getting reigns over. It is time for him to hang em up though in my opinion. He seems to still work okay with the bigger guys but he is horrible against the faster and more agile wrestlers. Im sure he can hold a position with the wwe backstage but i for one dont need to or want to see him in the ring anymore.

TCD

Liked Posts:
oh yah. I know something else that bothered me about that chain match.

the chain was waaaaaaay too long. It didnt force Cena or Rusev to use their strength to pull at each other nor did it force them to use the chain to beat each other more.

that entire match was a mess.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
Ryback vs. Wyatt is going to be a snoozer.

It just feels like an odd pairing. For Wyatt, this is the Ambrose feud all over again. It is a lateral move for both guys and does not really elevate one, or the other. I will gladly settle for a Roman Reigns vs Bray Wyatt feud; there is quite a bit of history between them from their SHIELD vs Wyatt Family days. But the early rumors say a triple threat of Reigns vs Orton vs Rollins for the WWE title is the plan at Payback.

Reactions: TCD

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It just feels like an odd pairing. For Wyatt, this is the Ambrose feud all over again. It is a lateral move for both guys and does not really elevate one, or the other. I will gladly settle for a Roman Reigns vs Bray Wyatt feud; there is quite a bit of history between them from their SHIELD vs Wyatt Family days. But the early rumors say a triple threat of Reigns vs Orton vs Rollins for the WWE title is the plan at Payback.

I think Reigns and Rusev could be big money one day. There little stare down at the Rumble was a great tease and the crowd wanted it. Wyatt needs to get himself in the title picture. He is basically a face. I dont think Wyatt should have any lines drawn on who can face. I think he can face anyone thats a face or a heel. His character allows for it. Remember, it took Vince and WWE to really get the Undertaker going. He was pushed then stopped and put into horrible feuds all the time. They will get there with Wyatt just need to find the right feud. He already got his rub from Taker.

TCD

Liked Posts:
I still dont see how those promos bryatt has been doing add up to ryback but whatever i may be reading into those promos far too much. I get the "weight lifting" and "dedication" stuff but i dont get the "im going to take away the most important thing from you and whats a butterfly without its wings" stuff and how that related to ryback. Unless the butterfly is Rybacks strength..which is gay. Not looking forward to that feud at all if it is indeed the program. It would be great if they put bray in a program again with someone who can challenge his mic work also but there are few that can. Would have to be bray vs heyman. Plus does ryback have the inring pyschology to match bray? Not sure if he does. Maybe ryback will surprise me though.