The Trading Down Discussion Thread

Which Team GETS GURLEY?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Huxster

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hear Omeletpants go on at every trade down suggestion, but hypothetically if Cleveland were to trade for our 7 and we came away with Peat and Shelton solidifying both DL and OL for the present and the future, yes we may be missing an elite(50/50 chance) player buit could get 2 10 year starters ?? surely that would be an outstanding start to the Pace/Fox empire??, add in a 2nd round burner WR and WIndy's love child at C/G from Florida int eh later rounds and could be looking at 4 roster shaping players in one draft??. Or am I missing something?
Rgds

Huxster

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Which Team Is Most Likely To Trade UP to Steal Gurley from THe Bears?

Since Draftnicking is going into full on frenzy mode here at CSS, I thought it would be a fun exercise to put your name to the team that's gonna be the first to draft an RB in the FIRST.

We know the Bears are in dire need of securing their feature back of the future, with Forte's contract concerns/age/innability to "pound the rock"

But there are other teams that know having a solid power runner is their ticket to the big dance.

So who do you think will trade up to #4 #5 or #6 to steal what quite possibly is the Bears number one target at #7?

This is a public poll, so please put your ratioanale behind your name to the team that you select for this scenario.

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
Patriots, that's their style. RBs in the first. That's why they've been so dominant the last decade.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'll Start.

I think the 49ers get it done. They are losing one of the game's best rushers to retirement, and need to establish their identity with a new HC and ??? at the QB position.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Chicago Rush?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think the Bears will trade up to 3 to avoid this scenario. The pick is that important.

sam slocum

Liked Posts:
Colts...since the Trent Richardson deal worked so well for them.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the Broncos might bite. They may see Gurley as the missing piece that gets Manning through the Playoffs.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Later first round pick at best... no one will move up for someone who may not be able to play this year at all.... or very limited.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Number one overall pick.

Because Lovie still has his bus.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Since Draftnicking is going into full on frenzy mode here at CSS, I thought it would be a fun exercise to put your name to the team that's gonna be the first to draft an RB in the FIRST.

We know the Bears are in dire need of securing their feature back of the future, with Forte's contract concerns/age/innability to "pound the rock"

But there are other teams that know having a solid power runner is their ticket to the big dance.

So who do you think will trade up to #4 #5 or #6 to steal what quite possibly is the Bears number one target at #7?

This is a public poll, so please put your ratioanale behind your name to the team that you select for this scenario.
You don't even have the team that has the biggest chance to move up for him as a option which is the Miami dolphins.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You don't even have the team that has the biggest chance to move up for him as a option which is the Miami dolphins.

Sorry bro, I had too much coffee this morning - totally slipped my mind. Good call though, they probably will get the run on RB's started early.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I think the Broncos might bite. They may see Gurley as the missing piece that gets Manning through the Playoffs.

They have CJ Anderson, R.Hillman and M.Ball and both Anderson and Hillman looked great when they were the starters last year.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
There's a rumor out there that the Saints want Beasley. If there's any truth to that, and he's there at #7, I could see Pace making a deal with his former boss that would send #7 & #71 to N.O. in exchange for #13 & #31.

Would you approve of this trade? Who would you take at #13 & #31?

I like Waynes or Kevin Johnson at #13 and Dorsett or Collins at #31.

Hellz no i wouldn't add the 71st pick. I'd give them #7 for #13 and #31.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Its all about the future. So, get something from next year. #7 for the Saints #13 & 2016 1st rd.

I'm all for trying to get extra picks in next years draft cause we'll need all the picks we can get next year when we're trying to trade into the top 5 for a QB.