This will be brutal.

I'll say

Ferocious Tigers 14
White Trash 1

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
God, shut the fuck up. Just an FYI for the mods, that piece of trolling trash is why this White Sox fan doesn't post in these forums.

So posting a score prediction is trolling? I fail to see how that counts as trolling. I guess we have a lot of trolls on this site then.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow it was so empty in here tonight.

Well, I'm man enough to admit I was completely wrong. Nice win!

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
Kickass comeback! This could be the pivotal game that starts something good. :yep:

:elephant::elephant::elephant:

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
So posting a score prediction is trolling? I fail to see how that counts as trolling. I guess we have a lot of trolls on this site then.

Jesus fucking Christ you are fucking dense. Just so you know, if I don't specify a size on my value meal it means that you can assume it's a medium. I would appreciate it if you and your colleagues would stop asking me that every time i fucking order.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
God, shut the fuck up. Just an FYI for the mods, that piece of trolling trash is why this White Sox fan doesn't post in these forums.

I ignore this pole smoker now, brah. He probably didn't get a reach around from his boyfriend while he received dick up his ass and they didn't cuddle afterwards. You've served this country far too well to let this douche fucktard ruin your night.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
A sight that never gets old...

14310056568531667369675.jpg

:farley:

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jesus fucking Christ you are fucking dense. Just so you know, if I don't specify a size on my value meal it means that you can assume it's a medium. I would appreciate it if you and your colleagues would stop asking me that every time i fucking order.

Yeah, I don't work in fast food. Nice try.

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

I have him on ignore at this point. I do hate coming to this forum, in part because of him. There is a trash talk thread keep it in there.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What can you guys tell me about Sale? He got pretty well rocked in his last two starts. Is it velocity, location? What? Saw where the Shark has cancelled his appeal. I guess Rodon will get a start, huh?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Still need to make a trade. They need a starter......BADLY. And my goodness, they need a catcher. All of their catchers stink. They can get back in the race, about 80% of the ingredients of a good team are there with the exception of the "cook" of course. Ventura needs to go.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Their issue has not been pitching at all. Defense and hitting.

As for Sale, to me it looks like he's overpitching which has cost him control at this point.

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I don't work in fast food. Nice try.

Hmmm, my bad. That's just what I figured based on your vocabulary and amount of free time you apparently have to spend trolling a forum dedicated to a team that you hate. Call center?

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Rest assured that I understand this to be true. Things will get better around here. I appreciate every White Sox poster who has stuck around through the rough patch here.

Why not ban those that can't honor the trash talk rule of the White Sox forum? YOu don't have to ban them from the site, just this forum.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
I don't really mind the kubbie kool-aid dimwits anymore. I've been putting up with them for decades, and always...ALWAYS...get the last laugh. I just feel bad for the little kids that are unfortunate enough to have been born into the idiocy. DCFS should have buses parked outside to remove these poor innocents before they become completely and irrevocably infected.

Undisputed

Liked Posts:
Why not ban those that can't honor the trash talk rule of the White Sox forum? YOu don't have to ban them from the site, just this forum.

I may, or may not be a step ahead of you. All I will confirm is that things will go much smoother around here. ;)