IST: Sox V Cincy

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Well that game got really fucking ugly really fucking fast.

Excited to watch Rodon's first career start.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Game 2 of this DH going much, much better.

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
Hmm...this series thread seems much "cleaner" for some reason. Rodon looked pretty good; Noesi probably shouldnt ever start another game for the Sox. Rodon really needs to start instead of coming out of the pen. I don't much care for the handling pitchers with kid's gloves approach, ask the Nat's how that worked out with Strasburg. Rodon is quite possibly the 3rd best starter on the team right now and could, eventually, become 1a/1b with Sale. There's a lot of pitchers in this draft that could really excite me on the Sox. Funkhouser, Jay, Buehler, Mayo all fit the White Sox modus operandi and could contribute quickly.

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
I don't remember the last time I saw a pitcher with the type of stuff that Robertson has. Everything moves...a lot. It's almost not fair.

Undisputed

Liked Posts:
Rodon impressed me. Damn does this dude have velocity on his pitches. Eight strike outs and the W? Encouraging stuff.

And Robertson is nasty. I love this team, I just do not love the record. Still a lot of time to gain some ground.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
I don't remember the last time I saw a pitcher with the type of stuff that Robertson has. Everything moves...a lot. It's almost not fair.
His deuce looks like he's throwing a whiffleball. :eek:

I missed todays game due to Muddah's day crapola, but it was good to see the boys bail DR out with another 9th inning walkoff...courtesy of Beckham no less. (also :eek:)