what did you have for breakfast?

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
We need a breakfast thread since there is a lunch thread. I'll start this bitch off right

Chopped bacon up into small piece and cooked in a pan and drained some of the grease to cook with later
Whipped some eggs and milk up in a bowl and added the mixture to the still cooking bacon
Topped with sour cream and ghost pepper salsa
Enjoyed with a tall glass of raw milk

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
We need a breakfast thread since there is a lunch thread. I'll start this bitch off right

Chopped bacon up into small piece and cooked in a pan and drained some of the grease to cook with later
Whipped some eggs and milk up in a bowl and added the mixture to the still cooking bacon
Topped with sour cream and ghost pepper salsa
Enjoyed with a tall glass of raw milk

I agree. As for me I just had a pop tart this morning.

Whats wrong Ommy? His egg story got you all cracked up?

:rimshot:

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
You must weigh 400lbs

Why, because I eat a lot of fat? That's not how fat and/or cholesterol work, ommy. I've been losing weight since starting a high fat/low carb diet. And my ldl and triglycerides have gone down.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Why, because I eat a lot of fat? That's not how fat and/or cholesterol work, ommy. I've been losing weight since starting a high fat/low carb diet. And my ldl and triglycerides have gone down.
[video=youtube;ItJwD_Nzo4g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItJwD_Nzo4g&spfreload=10[/video]

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Ommy really doesn't know how anything works.

I never eat breakfast.

But it's the most important meal of the day for some reason.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pray tell, what is raw milk?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
20 Oz glass of water. Bowl of plain ole bran flakes with blueberries.

Currently on the toliet and happy.

#yolo

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pray tell, what is raw milk?

What scoot said. It's strained and chilled, no pasteurization or homogenization to kill any good bacteria. I've been getting it from some little farm near me for about 3 years now. It's expensive as fuck but delicious

20 Oz glass of water. Bowl of plain ole bran flakes with blueberries.

Currently on the toliet and happy.

#yolo

I love a good morning shit

Reactions: DC

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have to get healthy and I know water and a healthy breakfast is the right start. I need to be a regular participant in this thread.

And I need to get back to being regular

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Coffee and Oatmeal... until we get to the weekend, every breakfast is just coffee and a cup of oatmeal.

Over the weekend I decided to try frying up hashbrowns, got em crispy but chopped em into smaller pieces in the pan and then I scrambled up 3 eggs and some cream and pour it over the hashbrowns in the pan and let the eggs cook around the hashbrown pieces.

I wasn't sure how it would be, but it turned out delicious.... maybe a sprinkle of cheese on top and a couple pieces of toast.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
2 apples

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Back when I was in college scrambled eggs were the standard breakfast with a side of hashbrowns or tater tots, sausage or bacon, and a kiwi. Now...maybe a cinnamon roll or an egg.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Coffee (Ritual beans, French press) with unsweetened almond milk, 2 hard boiled eggs, green smoothie.

That's my standard breakfast, it percolates internally for an hour until I release the hounds and spackle my toilet.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
What scoot said. It's strained and chilled, no pasteurization or homogenization to kill any good bacteria. I've been getting it from some little farm near me for about 3 years now. It's expensive as fuck but delicious

I love a good morning shit

Correct me if Im wrong, but a lot of people can not drink raw milk because of what you above posted? Have you always drank it since you were little or grew accustomed?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Correct me if Im wrong, but a lot of people can not drink raw milk because of what you above posted? Have you always drank it since you were little or grew accustomed?

In Soviet Russia, Milk pasteurizes you!

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have to get healthy and I know water and a healthy breakfast is the right start. I need to be a regular participant in this thread.

And I need to get back to being regular

Water 30 minutes before your meal will help with over eating and caffeine will jump start your body and metabolism for the day. Now, dont be a dick and drink a mountain of caffeine like some fuck o's but just like anything. Small quantities are not harmful.