what did you have for breakfast?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's called quiche.
20189389.jpg

It may be time for you to come back to the States.

You been creeping around my place fisch style?

and yeah Pace was fleeced

Fisch style?

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
3 eggs over medium hashbrowns smothered with nacho cheese and jalepenos 3 pieces of bacon 2 pieces of toast smothered in real butter a glass of milk. everything a growing boy needs to be a healthy champion

That better have been whole milk

This morning I was still full from breakfast for dinner last night(chopped bacon, scrambled eggs, green chili) so I just slammed a bunch of water

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
nah and yeah... i make quiche at work... egg, half and half, cheese in mixture, bacon etc..... but dis just bacon and egg baked in puff pastry.. i top it wiff cheese as extra... da eggs cooked whole and not scrambled nor with dairy... one of the few things me wife makes i like.. basically like a crispy thin croissant sammich hot pocket thang with egg and bacon that aussies would call a pie..

That sammy sounds great, and I love quiche. Honestly you had be at bacon, and then again at cheese, and eggs, who doesn't love a flaky croissant. Your wife seems nice.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That better have been whole milk

This morning I was still full from breakfast for dinner last night(chopped bacon, scrambled eggs, green chili) so I just slammed a bunch of water

If you like whole milk, you should try Fairlife it's amazing.

AussieBear

That sammy sounds great, and I love quiche. Honestly you had be at bacon, and then again at cheese, and eggs, who doesn't love a flaky croissant. Your wife seems nice.

seems nice is the act.... there are those moments of kindness...... but the rest of the time

azfwvudhswrvvt2qdcdu.jpg

being me woke up late... brunch is some porterhouse steakS.. and left ova roast veg..

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
seems nice is the act.... there are those moments of kindness...... but the rest of the time

azfwvudhswrvvt2qdcdu.jpg

being me woke up late... brunch is some porterhouse steakS.. and left ova roast veg..

I hear the moon is nice, except for that whole eclipse attention grabbing thing, seems needy.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hear the moon is nice, except for that whole eclipse attention grabbing thing, seems needy.

No no. Think of the view there. Seeing it's shadow move across the Earth. It's a big money grab for them.

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just had to get up early to pick my son up from daycare so I slammed a Rockstar energy drink

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
cup of oatmeal and coffee.... if im at work my breakfast never changes.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Two eggs, three maple links, and one cinnamon raisin bagel with ice water