what did you have for breakfast?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

nice dislike.

i thought we'd talk food especially since you pretend to be a line cook on the internet.

anyways, I just asked about chorizo because much like "keilbasa" there are many kinds of chorizo. Have you ever had Spanish Chorizo? Chorizo out of Portugal?

Vastly different in texture and flavor from the Mexican stuff. Figured you'd understand the question but maybe they don't use much Chorizo in "Creole" or "Cajun" cooking...

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
nice dislike.

i thought we'd talk food especially since you pretend to be a line cook on the internet.

anyways, I just asked about chorizo because much like "keilbasa" there are many kinds of chorizo. Have you ever had Spanish Chorizo? Chorizo out of Portugal?

Vastly different in texture and flavor from the Mexican stuff. Figured you'd understand the question but maybe they don't use much Chorizo in "Creole" or "Cajun" cooking...

:yep:

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I had pussy!

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Bojangles, chicken filet biscuit combo with sweet tea :smug:

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
3 fried eggs and shredded cheese over a mound of black beans

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
51yfp5UfwcL._SY300_.jpg

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just topped off a morning at the gym with eggs fried in coconut oil with black beans, cheese, sour cream, & ghost pepper salsa. Washed down with a glass of raw milk accompanied by a cup of Ethiopian coffee with raw milk cream. Fuck yeah

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm having beer this morning (Bud Light).

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Frittata with sautéed power greens. Cooked it in my home-brewed infused juice of EVOO + Garlic + Calabrian chilies. Just a few drops of that calabrian oil makes a boring-ass egg dish = nom nom.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Bacon and scrambled eggs topped with shredded mexican cheese on an egg bagel with two chocolate donuts.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Potato, egg, bacon, cheese breakfast taco with some cayenne pepper sauce sprinkled on liberally. Washed down with black coffee with sugar.

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just had breakfast for dinner.

Fresh peach slices, strawberries, & raspberries. Then fired up the cast iron skillet and cooked some bacon. Cleaned out the acon crusties and scrambled some black beans and eggs in bacon grease and butter and topped with shredded cheese. My portion was covered in sour cream and ghost pepper salsa. Hopefully I won't be hungry again until lunch time tomorrow

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Been reading a lot about benefits of fresh lemon juice. I'e been doing green tea with roughly 2 tablespoons lemon juice every morning before I eat. I generally wait an hour. Feel great!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Been reading a lot about benefits of fresh lemon juice. I'e been doing green tea with roughly 2 tablespoons lemon juice every morning before I eat. I generally wait an hour. Feel great!

Is it really fresh anymore after it goes into steaming hot tea?