Bears season ticket relocation?

Jkudia

Liked Posts:
No, not close to aisle last year in 400s and had to settle for middle of row now in my new seats in 300 level endzone. I was just so happy to get out of 400 level last row that I didn't care. There wasn't much availability in the 300 north end zone I was seeing so I took whatever I could find.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
sf_seating_15_large.jpg

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Unfortunately, for quite a few STH I know, Stubhub and NFL.Com are high on the list. As for me, I'll be there cheering and crying.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:

Unfortunately, for quite a few STH I know, Stubhub and NFL.Com are high on the list. As for me, I'll be there cheering and crying.

Ever known anyone to have luck selling the whole season as a package deal? I'm pretty sure my number is up this year and that is probably a year too soon for me. I'm still buying the tickets though haha. :kick:

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ever known anyone to have luck selling the whole season as a package deal? I'm pretty sure my number is up this year and that is probably a year too soon for me. I'm still buying the tickets though haha. :kick:

Nope, my Cousin sells his Packers, Top dog AFC opponent, and a Monday nighter if available, and claims to recoup the entire payout.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope, my Cousin sells his Packers, Top dog AFC opponent, and a Monday nighter if available, and claims to recoup the entire payout.

No primetime games at home for the Bears this year so that hurts but even if there was that means I would have to get $270 a piece for those three games. (for likely the worst seats in the house). Seems a bit much to hope for.

bossfan23

Liked Posts:
Anyone have any idea how many seats in the stadium are season ticket holders? If the Bears said 98% retention and there are 40,000 season tickets, that would mean the list is going to move around 800 spots.

JIMMY MAC FAN

Liked Posts:
Anyone have any idea how many seats in the stadium are season ticket holders? If the Bears said 98% retention and there are 40,000 season tickets, that would mean the list is going to move around 800 spots.

The majority of season tickets are PSL's and this folks cannot just turn in their seats they have to sell them on their own. There are more PSL's than non-PSL's so the 98% figure would just be on the non-PSL's. The list averages about a 200 move per year.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Slight off topic, I am going to the Tampa - Chicago game on Dec 27th. Second game I have ever had the privilege of going to. I am pretty pumped.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Slight off topic, I am going to the Tampa - Chicago game on Dec 27th. Second game I have ever had the privilege of going to. I am pretty pumped.
Tampa Bay on Dec 27th? You may be the only one that shows up

jsfreedma

Liked Posts:
Bears Season Ticket Non PSL Seat Relocation

Hi Jkudia and all,

This is my first year with tickets after being on the non-psl waiting list for 10 years. Currently am in sec 431 row 31. The seats are fine and I'm thrilled to be in the building. That being said it looks like some of you have had success through the relocation process? I'm trying to figure out what would be the best target in relation to relocation. Down closer in the corner? Over moreso towards the red zone or mid field but still way up high? 300 level in one of the endzones? I'm thinking that th endzone seating would be the fastest way to get a lot lower, how is the view from there compared to upper corners 400s?

Any guidance is greatly appreciated!