Rundlaaaaaad

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great game by Runny today considering the rust he needed to shake off.

That goal he singlehandedly saved on the wraparound was epic.

Reactions: TCD

TCD

Liked Posts:
Yah good first game for Runblad. He carried Keith for the bulk of the game and didn't see him throw his defense partner under the bus like Hammer did all day to Oduya. Runblad = team player.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA! Man....you guys are hilarious.

Horrible trolls.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
my favorite part of the game was Hammer screaming at Oduya when Oduya fucked up the clear when Hammer was so gassed

Adun

Liked Posts:
my favorite part of the game was Hammer screaming at Oduya when Oduya fucked up the clear when Hammer was so gassed

What an idiot, yelling like a demented fuck instead of saving his energy

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
What an idiot, yelling like a demented fuck instead of saving his energy

Agreed.

The Hawks should have focused more on scoring goals than yelling at eachother.... stupid RUndblad.

Svic

Liked Posts:
God I hate runblad.....he is almost useless and any save he makes is because he scrambling from a fuck up. Got manhandled infront of the goal on the the first score.never understood why people were happy to see rozi hurt when he was actually play pretty well when he got hurt.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
God I hate runblad.....he is almost useless and any save he makes is because he scrambling from a fuck up. Got manhandled infront of the goal on the the first score.never understood why people were happy to see rozi hurt when he was actually play pretty well when he got hurt.

Apparently you missed the crosshceck to Rundblad in front of the net on the 1st goal? That should have been a penalty, no question.

Svic

Liked Posts:
Apparently you missed the crosshceck to Rundblad in front of the net on the 1st goal? That should have been a penalty, no question.

He still gets manhandled. His game is to play offense and he couldn't do that. He was just bad. Yes he got crosschecked. That was one of the 2 penalties that refs for some reason did not call. But does not excuse the turnovers. Especially one where he turned it over at the blue line. Then did not defend pulmari and then allowed pulmari to go around him and score. He was just bad. I wish TVR never got hurt.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Rundblad was a -1 while Keith was a -3, so we all know who's fault this really is because...stats and stuff.

Rundblad was terrible out there. No other way to look at it, he isn't ready for playoff hockey. Was rooting for him to have a solid game but the Blackhawks are in trouble if he continues to play in this series. The dropoff from Rozsival is bigger than most thought and it was proven last night.

The scary thing here is that Rundblad got 10 mins while Timonen only got 5 minutes yesterday. Not looking good at all for the #5/6 guys...or 1-4 for that matter because of what they now have to endure.

Hoping things turn around on the backend for game 2.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
With Runblad getting blamed for being the reason they lost, Timonen playing limited minutes....the fact is the Hawks dominated the game and ANA struggled with their speed.

Need to score goals. They weren't going to win 1-0 (Crawford doesn't win many games like that). Runblad, Timonen, Cumisky, Johns...or whoever they put on D isn't going to be responsible for putting the puck in the net.

Might be time to get Versteeg back in the lineup

Hossa isn't going to score anytime soon
Kesler owns Toews
Saad is scared again
Vermette.....child, please.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
With Runblad getting blamed for being the reason they lost, Timonen playing limited minutes....the fact is the Hawks dominated the game and ANA struggled with their speed.

Need to score goals. They weren't going to win 1-0 (Crawford doesn't win many games like that). Runblad, Timonen, Cumisky, Johns...or whoever they put on D isn't going to be responsible for putting the puck in the net.

Might be time to get Versteeg back in the lineup

Hossa isn't going to score anytime soon
Kesler owns Toews
Saad is scared again
Vermette.....child, please.

More legit criticism of the Hawks! Lock your doors Shart... the Hawks meatballs are going to look to burn you at the stake!

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
He still gets manhandled. His game is to play offense and he couldn't do that. He was just bad. Yes he got crosschecked. That was one of the 2 penalties that refs for some reason did not call. But does not excuse the turnovers. Especially one where he turned it over at the blue line. Then did not defend pulmari and then allowed pulmari to go around him and score. He was just bad. I wish TVR never got hurt.

The first goal was one you'd like to see the goaltender stop. Wasn't much on Runblad unless you want to blame the puck bounce at the blue line.

The second one the issue was he had the puck on his stick and turned it over. No way to defend that give/go and cover palmeiri but his not clearing the puck was the blunder

Svic

Liked Posts:
And comi is practicing at 3rd line today with runblad on the bench

TCD

Liked Posts:
And comi is practicing at 3rd line today with runblad on the bench

Its called third pairing not third line when we speak of defense. Only forwards are "lines". Defense are "pairings".

hehehehe I am just being an asshole. Now go back to the locker room and get ready to play right winger.

Actually that's pretty interesting that Comi is full practice. There goes my hockey pool.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure how you could play Rundblad again. The biggest problem with Rundblad on the first goal wasn't that he got knocked down, or that he fucked up with the bouncing puck at the blue line. It was the fact that he screened Crawford before he got knocked down. Now, Crawford has to be better on that, and COVER THE FUCKING SHORT SIDE, but Rundblad's blunders were numerous.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Not expecting much more from a guy that really hasn't been in the nhl for 3yrs and hasn't played in a few months either

But it doesn't matter much if they can't score either

TCD

Liked Posts:
Need a Sopel type on that 3rd pairing. Maybe Comi can be the guy that just blocks shots with his face every shift and stays home only going on little offensive pushes when he feels like a crazy bat. I don't like the pairings I am sorry.

I know it's a skipping record but I just cant grasp the concept of Keith and Seabs not being paired while letting Hammer and Oduya pick up the remaining minutes. Need to stack those pairings this series. I know its asking a lot of those 4 two log big minutes seeing this isn't the deepest blueline the hawks have ever had but this is a huge series suck it up. Pretty good chance that the winner of this series wins the cup. The Wild series wasn't physical and wasnt long so these guys shouldnt be that exhausted yet. Don't think the Preds did much health damage to them either and that was eons ago anyways.

Plus with Seabs and Keith paired together you get better offensive push from the blueline also. Need offense? Doesn't hurt when you get it from the blueline. Not going to get the most offense from Keith when he is paired with Rundblad or Comi (although Duncs is doing really well..just goes to show how good that guy is and how imparitive he is). Not going to get any offense at all from Seabs when he is paired with Timo. Seabs isn't being utlized to his best abilities in my opinion playing with Timo. I think this is actually one of the lowest offensive playoffs for Seabs (not talking about goal scoring but assists and puck movement). Last year I remember him being an assists machine..not seeing the same these playoffs. Covering for Timo is dragging some of the best out of him. Its actually rather sad to watch.