Bulls wrapping up this series, let's reflect

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
Figures the people who make emotional, outlandish statements would be the ones muddy when they get called out on it.

You guys live game to game instead of big picture. You saw a team struggling to beat the bucks. I saw a team playing inconsistent like they have ALL SEASON. They can get ice cold. Then get smoking hot.

Sorry not sorry? :dunno:

I've followed this team since the 1970s and Artis Gilmore. I've also seen plenty of Bulls teams that wouldn't have given an inexperienced, youthful team like Milwaukee the time of day in the playoffs. Jordan and company dispatched teams like that without even blinking. So forgive me when I'm frustrated when I see a team underachieving for 5 straight games in a playoff series. Thank God they fixed it in Game 6. I don't care if you like my opinion or not, junior.

If you don't see anything wrong with trying to clown a poster who predicted a 4-2 loss to Cleveland (which is more likely than not at this point), I don't know how to help you.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
lol!

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
Anytime is 1 game away from a correct prediction after you called him out for saying Cleveland would win the series 4-2. Are you preparing an apology yet?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Anytime is 1 game away from a correct prediction after you called him out for saying Cleveland would win the series 4-2. Are you preparing an apology yet?

I dont want an apology. It would be nice for him to insult himself though, so i dont have to waste my time.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
I dont want an apology. It would be nice for him to insult himself though, so i dont have to waste my time.

He insults himself every time he posts. No need to expend any effort.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm just glad the bulls forum isn't the heart of CCS. Baers just went 5-11 and that forum isn't this bad. You got people talking about never watching basketball again lmao

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm just glad the bulls forum isn't the heart of CCS. Baers just went 5-11 and that forum isn't this bad. You got people talking about never watching basketball again lmao
There's a few Bears fans who said the same thing.

Sent from the year 1885 via Tapatalk

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It used to be until the Bears shut down their main board and all of the brain-dead, mouth breathers found a new home. This board had some real quality basketball talk 4-5 years ago. Wouldnt expect you to know what that is though.

and yes, im done watching NBA. Its an inexcusably horrible product that has only gotten worse. Reffing thats worse than any other league. Players who control front offices and completely hold teams at gunpoint. superteams? No thanks. League already has a parity problem. Doesn't make anyone less of a fan to stop supporting a shitty product. I'll stick with watching the horrible Bears and the Blackhawks dynasty.

Only 24 minutes from quoting you. Prepare.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Bulls forum used to be hopping and the tone was real positive/optimistic...everything changed after Rose tore his ACL

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lets burn Novak at the stake.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
if anybody deserves to make "i was right" thread, its me

i told yall about this sorry ass team