Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Make it!!!
burn_at_stake_newgenesisres-wordpress.jpg

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
It used to be until the Bears shut down their main board and all of the brain-dead, mouth breathers found a new home. This board had some real quality basketball talk 4-5 years ago. Wouldnt expect you to know what that is though.

and yes, im done watching NBA. Its an inexcusably horrible product that has only gotten worse. Reffing thats worse than any other league. Players who control front offices and completely hold teams at gunpoint. superteams? No thanks. League already has a parity problem. Doesn't make anyone less of a fan to stop supporting a shitty product. I'll stick with watching the horrible Bears and the Blackhawks dynasty.

Only 24 minutes from quoting you. Prepare.

I agree with everything you said. I tried to care about the NBA again this season, figuring the Spurs may have started a trend of amazing team basketball. Maybe I'll try again once LeBitch is done, but I doubt it. Worst professional sports league as far as product on the field/court in America.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I agree with everything you said. I tried to care about the NBA again this season, figuring the Spurs may have started a trend of amazing team basketball. Maybe I'll try again once LeBitch is done, but I doubt it. Worst professional sports league as far as product on the field/court in America.

Especially when a ref has been caught altering games. Its become on par with professional wrestling since that

Delly4MVP

Liked Posts:
Lololol as my username says Delly 4 MVP, the Bulls quit and the Cavs ran them out of their own gym.

This shit some of you spew is atrocious, blaming the refs when LBJ has 4 fouls in the 3rd quarter, that foul in TT where 40 year old Dunleavy is pulling him out of bounds, and Timo can't walk down the foul without getting a foul, insane that you would blame the refs, Bull didn't come to play.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lololol as my username says Delly 4 MVP, the Bulls quit and the Cavs ran them out of their own gym.

This shit some of you spew is atrocious, blaming the refs when LBJ has 4 fouls in the 3rd quarter, that foul in TT where 40 year old Dunleavy is pulling him out of bounds, and Timo can't walk down the foul without getting a foul, insane that you would blame the refs, Bull didn't come to play.
Blaming the ref is the standard line of defense for any fans when their teams lose close games. My view is to usually look at the game as a whole. When you blow 10+ point leads in games, you usually only have yourself to blame. Usually.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bulls last night in the 1st Qtr alone blew two 8-10 point leads due to nothing more than their own piss poor execution. Blaming the officials is ridiculous.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The Bulls last night in the 1st Qtr alone blew two 8-10 point leads due to nothing more than their own piss poor execution. Blaming the officials is ridiculous.
Really in this series, Game 3 is the only game I could say you could blame the officials for anything. But that game was poorly officiated both ways (Game 4 was as well, but the Bulls had that game if they went for the kill). So the one game you could blame the officials, the Bulls won anyways.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Every game where the refs screwed something up the Bulls still had a chance to win it. They blew it. I blame none of the losses on the officials, but I still say some of those calls were really bad.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Not on the officials. But the NBA Playoffs as a whole have been terribly officiated.. Watching last night's Rockets-Clippers game, there was about 5-6 really bad calls in the second half.

Bottom line is the Bulls blew this. G3 was one of the best moments in recent history for this team and all they had to do was win G4 which they had TWO 8-10 point leads in. But guess what? They went ice cold, because that's what this team does. They couldn't find a way to score when they needed to the most and now they are sitting at home while LeBron goes to another ECF.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Cavs in 6. Let's reflect...

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bulls forum is dead. Season recap thread incoming #soon